Thursday, March 26, 2009

Survey #78

1) Do you like blue cheese?
I prefer my Salad Spritzers. It's not nearly as fattening.

2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
Can't say I have.

3) Do you own guns?
Pacifist.
Vegetarian.
No.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I've never been.

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I really hate going, due to germs and such.

6) What do you think of hot dogs?
I liked them better when they had legs.

7) Favorite Christmas song?
Tie Between All I Want For Christmas Is You and Santa Baby.

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I usually drink water, but tea and coffee would be nice, if I had the time to make it.

9) Can you do push ups?
Not well.

10) Can you do a chin up?
Again, not well.

11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
I can't say I have one.

12) Favorite hobby?
People watching.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Indeed.

14) Do you have A.D.D.?
Not to my knowledge.

15) What is one thing that you hate about yourself?
My entire body.

16) Middle name?
Lee.

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Oh my, there's a ton of thoughts swirling through my mind right now.

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
I didn't.

19) Three things you drink regularly:
Tea, coffee, water.

20) Current worry?
Science grade, prepositions.

21) Current hate right now?
I don't have the ability to put days on repeat.

23) Where are you going on spring break?
Ha. What spring break?

24) Where would you like to go?
Everywhere.

25) Name three people who will complete this?
No one reads my blog.

26) Do you own slippers?
Sock-monkey slippers, no less.

27) What shirt are you wearing?
Pajama pants, tank, Penn State shirt.

28) Do you like sleeping in satin sheets?
Haven't ever done so.

29) Can you whistle?
No. Whistling is obnoxious.

30) Favorite color?
I like the rainbow.

31) Would you be a pirate?
I am a pirate.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is stuck in my head.

33) Favorite girl’s name?
I have a ton.

34) Favorite boy’s name?
Oh, you know.

35) What’s in your pocket?
Nothing is in my pants.

36) Last thing that made you laugh?
Silly telephone conversations with my lover.

37) Best bed sheets as a child?
I was deprived of lovely bed sheets.
Mine were white.
And now they're aqua.

38) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I broke my arm once.

39) Do you love where you live?
Certain aspects, yes. Others, no.

40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three?

41) Who is your loudest friend?
Oh gosh.. we're all pretty loud. I'm actually the quieter out of the bunch.

42) How many dogs do you have?
I don't.

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
Something like that.

44) Five favorite movies?
Can't say I rightly know.

45) What is your favorite book?
See above.
I'm proud to say it's most definitely *not* Twilight, however.

46) Favorite dessert?
I really want a Popsicle right now.

47) Favorite fast food resturant?
subway ;)

48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'm having the Beach Boys and Laura's daddy.

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Getting ready for bed.

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I never can remember these kinds of things..

No comments: