Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Survey #70

If the last person you kissed said that you were the only one they wanted, would you believe them?
They do say that. Quite often.

Have you ever seen Lil Wayne in concert?
Why would I do that?

What are you currently hearing?
Mother's footsteps.

Have a best friend?
I have Trey.

What's with you and the last person you kissed?
♥ He's mine.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
I do.

What time did you wake up this morning?
Sometime between 6 and 6:45.

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hated?
Ha! <333

Are you happy with the way life is going?
Incredibly.

What made your day today?
This message I got..

What do you need right now?
Dinner.

Have you ever had a serious conversation with your dad?
He doesn't really like talking to me.

Hook-up or the whole relationship?
Relationship.

Do you miss anyone?
Terribly.

How many texts are in your inbox?
90.

No comments: