Monday, March 16, 2009

Survey #69

How many times has the last person you kissed made you cry?
It's always my fault, really. I read too far into things, and overreact.
..He'd tell you the complete opposite.

Have you ever had feelings for someone and thought "This is the person I want to be with forever"?
Right now.
For the first time, ever, I seriously see this having future. In no other relationship have I experienced that.

Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With.
I have this terrible fear that there will be a fire/other need to evacuate during the night, and I'll be naked/have on lame pajamas and the newspaper will come to take pictures of the burning building, and take *my* picture as well.

Does the last person whose house you stayed at last mean anything to you?
I was at Trey's yesterday...everything.

What do you do when you're having a bad day?
Depends.
Try to turn it around, somehow.

Was this new years enjoyable?
I spent it with a six and three year old.

What are you currently listening to?
I can hear the fan.

Do you believe there is one right person for you out there in the world?
Definitely.

When you're sick or sad, do you want to be alone or do you want someone there with you?
Both. Sometimes, I like being comforted, but usually, I hate people.

If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
..The last one. That way, I wouldn't realize I was missing anything.

Last text was from whom?
Emily.

What color hoodie did you wear last?
Black.

Are you currently wearing something that belongs to someone else?
I amn't.

Are you getting engaged anytime soon?
I somehow doubt that.

Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
I feel awkward when they carry on the conversation long enough that it's almost necessary to stop walking to chat.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I hope, though standardized testing=/= good day.

Will this weekend be a good one?
It will be the last time I see them, though they don't even remember who I am.
... Alzheimer's ruins relationships.

Where did you get the shirt your wearing right now?
JC Penney.

Do you get jealous easily?
I try not to, because, really, what's the point?

Do you consider yourself lucky?
Incredibly.

Are you afraid to tell your true feelings?
In most situations, yes.

Do you enjoy roadtrips?
I can't stand my family for extensive periods of time. Not that we spend extensive periods of time together...
(or any, for that matter.)

What are you craving at this very moment?
I'm not.

Popsicles or ice cream?
Popsicles are less fattening.

Have you or would you ever dye your hair a crazy color?
I have.

Have you ever been in a play?
Of course!

What were your emotions today?
I'm terrible at describing my feelings.

Would you rather text or IM?
IM.

Is your hair currently its natural color?
I have highlights..

Have you ever been in love?
Now.

Purple or green grapes?
..Red.

What are your plans for tonight?
Just got home, actually.

Is anyone attracted to you?
He seems to be.

Who did you hug yesterday?
Trey.
..and Trey's grandmother.

Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Yes, please.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
I don't think so.

Ever asked a girl for advice?
Yes?

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around now?
That's what always happens.

No comments: