Saturday, March 7, 2009

Survey #56

Do you like blue cheese?
It's okay. Fattening, though.

Do you own a gun?
I personally do not.

What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Mother never allowed Kool Aid.

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I do hate doctors.

What do you think of hot dogs?
I won't eat them.

Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story.

What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water/tea/coffee.

Can you do push ups?
Not well.

Favorite hobby?
I enjoy the arts.

Do you have A.D.D.?
I have a short attention span.

What's your favorite shoe?
I like all sorts.

Middle name?
Lee.

Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water. Coffee. Tea.

Current worry?
I have many.

Current hate right now?
I am not capable of such an emotion.

How did you bring in the New Year?
I was babysitting.

Do you own slippers?
My favorites are my sock monkey slippers.

What color shirt are you wearing right now?
I can't tell if it is black or incredibly dark blue.
It's my Yellow Submarine shirt.

Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Ha.

Can you whistle?
Whistling is obnoxious.

Favorite color?
I enjoy the rainbow.

Would you be a pirate?
I'm torn between pirate and ninja.

Favorite girl's name?
I like a few.

Favorite boy's name?
Again, I like a few.

What's in your pocket right now?
Cell, lip balm, lip gloss.

Last thing that made you laugh?
Jen.

Best bed sheets as a child?
They were always white.

Worst injury you've ever had as a child?
I broke my arm once...

Do you love where you live?
I want to leave.

Who is your loudest friend?
We're all incredibly loud.

How many dogs do you have?
I don't.

Does someone have a crush on you?
One would hope it's a little more than that.

What is your favorite book?
I don't have a favorite.

What is your favorite candy?
Pop Rocks are beast.

Favorite sports team?
"Theater is my sport."

What song do you want played at your funeral?
I want the Beach Boys and Laura's dad.

Who is your last call from?
Trey called earlier.

What is the last thing you had to drink?
Lemonade.

What do you really want right now?
"I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha"

What did you do last night?
CVS (Annie's birthday card, gum, Monster)
Library (art show)
Allegheny Book Mart (additional birthday gift for Annie, love)
OT rehearsal
and
Subway.

What are you excited for?
I'm really not.

What does your last received text say?
"Hahahahhahahaaa!! LOL I KNOW!"
Laura is incredibly enthusiastic.

No comments: