Saturday, March 14, 2009

Survey #63

What kind of people do you usually hang out with?
The kind that make me happy.

Do you regret doing anything?
I don't like the word 'regret'.

Do you like someone?
I do.

Why did you stop liking the last person you liked?
I never really did.

Do you have a job?
I do not.

Who is your favorite band?
I can't say I have a favorite.

What should you be doing right now?
Showering.

What is your favorite season?
I really enjoy summer, but spring and autumn are nice as well.

What are you listening to?
I can hear my dad.

How clean is your room?
Decently clean.

What are you looking forward to?
I'm not.

What’s the last sentence you said out loud?
"John, Luke, Megan."

Do you cry a lot?
When there is a reason to cry, I do.

Warm or cold?
Warm, please.

If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
Either New York City, England, or Germany, though lately, I've been wanting to go to France and Italy as well.

Do you like your life?
I can't complain.

What class do you hate the most?
I don't care much for computer literacy.
After all, I am plenty capable of typing and using Excel/Paint.

What class do you like the most?
I rather enjoy chorus.

Do you think a marriage between you and your best friend(s) would last?
First, I don't consider anyone my best friend.
Second, why is there even an option to make this marriage plural?

Do you want kids?
I can't decide.

What’s one of your bad habits?
Who's to decide whether my habits are bad?

What’s wrong?
Oh, something.

Do you think Myspace, AIM, Facebook, and texting have ruined our generation?
It adds to the convenience of life.

How was your day?
I can't say I've achieved much yet.

Do you miss someone?
I always do.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Sitting around.
We'll see what happens tomorrow.

What is your favorite color?
Lately, I've been drawn to a lot of lime green, hot pink, and orange things.

What's bothering you?
I can't be bothered.

Are you scared of the dark?
I amn't.
I am afraid of what may lurk in the dark, however, though my fears are completely legit.

When was the last time you talked to someone on the phone for more than an hour?
Yesterday.

Boyfriend/girlfriend?
The first, please.

When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday morning.

Are you more of an outgoing person or serious person?
..Because serious=contained?

Name all the websites you have an account on.
I'd really rather not.

What's something you absolutely love?
Life.

What's something you absolutely hate?
Life.

Would you kiss your ex?
He wouldn't kiss me.

Do you still like your ex?
Stop.

Do you have a crush?
It's more than that.

Did you like your last kiss?
...

If someone likes you would you want them to tell you?
Go ahead, waste your time.

Do you want someone you can't have?
...

No comments: