Monday, March 30, 2009

Survey #81

Have you ever smoked a cigarette?
I'm horribly innocent..

What would you say is your worst flaw?
I'm so insecure.

Are you fluent in a language other than your native?
No, sir.

Are you happy with your relationship status?
He makes me happier than I've been, by far.

Who is the last person you held hands with?
Trey.

Who is the last person to talk to you on the phone?
Also Trey.
Anymore, he's the only one who calls.

Honestly, have you ever had more than one boyfriend at a time?
I seriously find that disgusting.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
New York, or possibly London.

Have you ever kissed a person of the same sex?
Uhh...

Do you smoke?
Please refer to question 1.

Do you drink?
Not often enough to count.

Do you have a lot of hate for someone?
Try none.

What were you almost named?
Abby.
Funny how that worked out..

-Dinner time-
7:14 pm.

What time did you wake up this morning?
Between 6 and 6:30.

Ever kissed anyone 30 or older?
Creep.

Are you in a relationship?
I am enjoying it so.
(Especially when I get messages like this from his friends: oh i was goin to message you and tell you Trey is soooooooo annoying because he talks about you all freaking day )

What are you listening to right now?
Hush - Automatic Loveletter.

Have you kissed anyone this past week?
Thursday.

Do you like winter?
It's not my favorite.

Do you like to cuddle?
With him. That's it.

How late did you stay up last night?
Midnight.

Did you ever lose a best friend?
Something like that.

When was the last time you saw your father?
About thirty seconds ago.

Ever go camping?
Nope.

What color was the last thing you drank out of?
Clear.

When you last got dressed, did you put on your bottoms or your top first?
Bottoms, I think.

Did you have plans today?
I had school...

Who pissed you off today?
I wasn't in a good mood to begin with. It wasn't that I was in a bad mood, just..neutral.

Have you ever made someone laugh when they were crying?
Yeah, and then they told me it wasn't the time for that.

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
Six?

In the past week have you felt sad?
Incredibly.
Death does that to a kid, and we weren't even close.

Do you hate when people smoke around you?
They have the right.

Have you kissed anyone whose name started with J?
I wish I hadn't..

Will you be in a relationship next month?
So long as I don't screw up...

Have you done anything sneaky lately?
Hahahaha.

Are you dating the last person you kissed?
Mmhmm, and it makes me happy as a clam, which actually is a terrible metaphor.

Have you ever made anyone cry?
..Yeah.

When was the last time you saw the second person on your top?
I don't have more than one in my top.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forward.
I don't like moving backward.

What are your initials?
ALM.

Do you have good eye sight?
No.

Has someone told you that they liked/loved you in the past week?
Yes, indeed.

Have you ever cried during a movie?
Quite often.

To whom did you last give the finger to?
It's not one of my common gestures..

Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
He was the first I trusted, and therefore the first to break that trust.

Do you think before you speak?
Sometimes.

If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first?
A one-way train ticket to never never land, or a loft in New York.
Either way, I want to get away, away from here.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
If I had to.

Do you look better pale or tanned?
I think I look quite silly as pale as I am, but I don't tan well.

Will you be up before 7AM tomorrow?
Unfortunately..

If the last person you kissed really needed you at 3AM, would you go?
..Definitely.
I can quite honestly say I'd do anything for him.

No comments: