Sunday, March 15, 2009

Survey #68

Do you have anything that belongs to your boyfriend?
I don't believe so.

Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
Why would I do that?

When was the last time someone called you baby?
In the past twenty four hours, I'd say.

Who was the last person you had an argument with?
Mother?

When was the last time you were really confused?
Probably today.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
He does, constantly.

Do you have nice eyes?
I actually do like my eyes.

Whose birthday is coming up?
Jen's is April 4th.

Were you happy when you woke up?
I was.
My mood slowly got better throughout the day, due to a certain someone.

Do you think that you have made a difference in someone's life?
I'd hope.

What was the last thing you cried about?
It doesn't matter.

Would you do anything to have someone back in your life?
He's never left.

Who was the last person that called you?
Heather.

Do you plan on moving out in the next year?
I couldn't.

What is one emotion you are feeling right now?
Euphoria.

Opposite sex on your mind?
Of course.

What are you currently doing besides this?
Eating an icecream bar.
Talking to Jen and Sven.
Thinking, wishing..

Any plans for tomorrow?
School.
OT rehearsal.

What's the last thing you ate?
I'm eating an icecream bar.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Everything?

Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
I would have been home alone all day.

What are you doing tonight?
Night's over.

How has this week been?
..This weekend made up for it.

When was the last time you were sick?
Stayed home sick on Friday.

What are you looking forward to?
Seeing him.

Last time you talked to someone out loud?
A few minutes ago, before Heather got off the phone.

First thing you did this morning?
Bid my brother farewell.

Best thing about yesterday?
It was the day before today.

No comments: