Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Survey #58

Were your last three kisses from the same person?
Indeed they were.

Are you a jealous person?
I try not to be.

Done anything illegal in the past month?
Nothing comes to mind.

Describe your life in one word?
Brilliant.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
It's been mended.

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
It would really depend, but more than likely, no.
If it doesn't work the first time, it never will.

Have you talked about marriage with another person?
Indeed I have.

Do you like Redbull?
Yeah man!

Would you rather date a person with a British accent or an Irish accent?
British, though certain Irish musicians are pretty hot.

Think back five months ago, were you single?
I was.

Is it easy to make you smile?
Not always.

Do you have a bad habit?
I fidget.

How's your heart lately?
Beating.

Where do you wish you were right now?
With Trey, please.

Is there something that reminds you of someone every time you see/hear it?
Everything reminds me of him.

Who is the last person you spent money on?
Annie.

When was the last time you were truly, completely happy with your life?
I'm getting there.

Would you date someone taller than you?
Trey happens to be taller than I.

When is your birthday?
August 28th.

If you could choose between a million dollars or being able to fly, you would choose..?
Flying would be phenomenal, though I think that taking the money would be more logical.

Is there someone you really like to just hang out with and talk about stuff?
There is.

What are you looking forward to in the next 4 days?
Not very much.

Have you ever gone a whole day without eating?
Quite often.

Have you ever passed out and woke up in some random place?
I don't believe so.

Are you a loud person?
When I want to be.

Would your parents be mad if you came home smashed?
They'd kill me.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
It depends on the effect it would have.

Would you go back in time to change something?
Probably not.

Can you handle the truth?
I can.

When's the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Oh, probably last night.

Think back to the last person you held hands with; would you kiss them?
I would.

Are you drifting away from any friends?
Already did.

Ever kissed someone who smokes?
I have.
Not so pleasant.

Was this New Year's enjoyable?
I spent it with a three and six year old.

Are you high?
I am quite sober, thanks.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Ha.

How old will you be in 11 months?
Fourteen.

Do you prefer socks, shoes, or bare feet?
All of the above?

Has anyone disappointed you lately?
They always do.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
I haven't before.
A week from tomorrow, it'll be two months.

Did you have sex today?
Can't say I have.

What is the color of the chair you are sitting in?
Wooden.

What were you almost named?
They considered Abby.
And chose Abby.

What time did you wake up this morning?
Around six.

What pair of shoes did you wear today?
I wore my Airwalks.

How's your day been?
Decent.

Ever kissed anyone 30 or older?
Disgusting.

Are you in a relationship?
I am.

What are you listening to?
I hear the dryer.

How late did you stay up last night?
Around midnight.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
I have.

What's on your mind?
There's a lot...

Do you believe in true love?
I didn't before.

In the past week have you felt sad?
I usually do, though today, a teacher of mine told me I've seemed happier this week than usual.
I can't say I know what she meant.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm.

If you were in the hospital would your number one come see you?
I'd hope so, though I'm not sure I'd want him to see me at my worst.

Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
Never.

Who was the first person you told about your first kiss with the last person you kissed?
Emily.
She was there, and she didn't even realize it happened.

Do you have a picture of you kissing someone?
I do not.

Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
Trey Richard Loomis.

No comments: