Friday, March 13, 2009

Survey #61

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point that isn't around anymore?
Yes.

What if they were back in your life?
My world could be at ease.

Have you ever slept in a bed with the same sex?
I don't think so.

Are you keeping a big secret right now?
I prefer to keep everything a secret.

Do you have a gay friend?
Numerous.

Do you like Canada?
I don't see why I shouldn't.
After all, it birthed Ellen Page, and that is reason enough.

Who do you live with?
My mum and father.

Are your parents protective of you?
In some situations, yes.

What actions do you do when you're really nervous?
I'm jittery, quiet.

Is money important to you?
I suppose it is.

How much time per day do you have to relax and be alone?
A good amount.

Do you prefer to be around people, or by yourself?
I feel empty in crowded rooms.

Does internet gossip ever end in you sitting in tears at the computer desk?
On occasion, that happens.

Do you find yourself happy at this point?
Never entirely.

Have you kissed anybody in the last 24 hours?
It's been about twenty five.

What is today's date?
Friday, March 13, 2009.

How do you make your money?
I don't.

What is your favorite color?
I enjoy the rainbow.

What color are your eyes?
Blue.

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
I've been to Georgia, and Alabama.

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
It depends on who you're asking.
I prefer to think I don't look like either.

How long does it take you to shower?
Too long.

Do you like funny people or serious people?
I like them to have a proper combination of both traits.

Who is your last text from?
Laura.

What jewelry do you wear ALL the time?
I don't wear anything all the time.

What do you have planned for tonight?
I'm feeling to sick to do anything at all.

Do you have a favorite item of clothing?
I have a few that I prefer over the others.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
True happiness.

Who makes you happiest right now?
I am responsible for my own moods.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was working on my science homework.

Do you want to get married and have children?
Not today.

What's the first thing you did after you left your house today?
I haven't left my house today.

How much money did you spend yesterday?
About five dollars.

If you could change your eye color would you?
I don't see any point in it.

What are you doing this weekend?
I'm not.

Who did you last get into an argument with?
Myself.

Is it easy to annoy you?
Incredibly.

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
Define "really big."

Have you ever given a random person your number?
No.

Night light or pitch-black?
I prefer the dark.

Have you ever wanted to bottle up a moment and save it forever?
Yes, please.

Ever truly wanted to kill someone?
I never could.

Is there one person who can make you feel better no matter what?
There is not.

What is on your bed right now?
I'm not there to look.

When was the last time you threw up?
...

Is anything bugging you right now?
Of course.

Who is the last person you missed a call from?
323-429-7564

Have you changed this year?
I am constantly changing.

No comments: