Friday, March 20, 2009

Survey #73

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
They can go right on ahead and do that.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I usually fall asleep toward the middle.

Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?
I intend to fall asleep in his arms, sometime.

Would you ever stay with someone just because you didn't want to break their heart?
I think that it'd hurt worse to find out your relationship was meaningless, than to be left because it no longer had meaning.

Is there anyone you know that deserves to get punched?
I'm a pacifist.

Have you ever been told you were going to Hell?
Yes, actually.

Is there someone who makes you happy every time you speak with them?
He never fails to.

Is there someone you could spend every minute with and be happy?
Quite easily.

What could you go for right now?
I'd like a smoothie, please.

Do you think people have any misconceptions about you?
Indeed they do.

What's on your mind right now?
He is.
He always is.

Do you tend to fall for people easily?
Not very.

Does a kiss make you feel better?
His do.

What are you afraid of?
Failure.
Loss.

What color, if any, underpants are you wearing?
They're strip-ed.
And yes. 'Striped' is two syllables.

Tell me about the last time you had sex?
I'm a virgin.

Is anyone ignoring you right now?
At this particular moment? No.
However, there are a few people who I am no longer on speaking terms with. 'Twas completely their decision.

Do you have a best friend?
He's the best I've got.

What movie do you want to see right now?
Apparently I'm watching Star Wars with Trey at some point.
He and Sven have dubbed me shameful.

What do you wear to sleep?
Sweats/shorts/pajama pants with tee/tank.

Are you easy to get along with?
Pretty much.

Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
It'd kill me, but really?
All I want is his happiness.

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
Maranna and Shelby are my lovers.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Trey?
What do you think..?

What are you listening to?
I'm not.

Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?
Very.

Do people ever mistake you for being a different race?
Ha.
I've been called Mexican.
..Mexican Hitler=beautiful.

Have you ever brushed your teeth while in the shower?
Haven't.

Have you had more than 3 boyfriends at the same time?
Why would I do that?

Would you rather be in a relationship or play the field?
Relationship.

What is the last thing a boy gave you?
A hug? xD

Where is your phone right now?
In my pants.

What if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
What, are Emily and I going to visit a sperm bank or something?

Do you like the rain?
It's quite nice, actually.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I believe he's asleep.

Were you single on your last birthday?
Indeed I was.

What is wrong with you right now?
Coke is rank, calorie laden, and caffeinated.
I don't know why I'm drinking this/how he considers it his favorite beverage.

What was your reaction to the last text you received?
I was angered.
It was an automated message, saying they couldn't deliver my text.

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Open, if I remember.
Closed, if I don't.

Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Indeed.

Where will you be tomorrow at this time?
Here, I'd assume.

Do you want to see someone this very minute?
That'd be nice.

No comments: