Sunday, March 15, 2009

Survey #66

What is something that made you laugh hard yesterday?
Swiss Rolls.

What do you think about your bestfriend?
He's perfect.

What are you doing tonight?
I just spent the day with the most amazing boy.

What would your last name be if you married the last person you texted?
I wouldn't.

Do you mind explaining things to children?
Not usually. It's fun seeing their reactions.

How many times a day do you go to the bathroom?
A few.

What are you doing besides this survey?
Talking to Sven and Shelby and day dreaming.

Do you have a clock in the room you are sitting in right now?
Indeed.

If you were a cow, would you sleep standing up, or lying down?
Standing. Unless it was going to rain.

If you could go out of town right now where would you be going?
New York City.

What is your favorite video game?
I enjoy Rock Band.

Have you ever played the game MASH?
I have.

When you were little, were you totally into Barney?
He terrified me.

If you could change one thing about your looks, what would it be?
Everything.

What kind of magnets are on your fridge?
The magnetic kind?

Who was the last person you had a serious talk with?
Trey.

What movie do you want to see?
Eh.

What songs would you put on a CD if you were about to burn one?
Sad songs make me happy.

What cable company do you have?
Atlantic Broadband.

Have you ever played Monopoly, and won?
I don't recall winning.

How easily do you apologize?
Very easily, if I am at fault.

Does everything happen for a reason?
Supposedly.

Last place you got a hair cut?
Styles Unlimited.

Stayed in a hotel lately?
Not lately.

What is something you are scared to do?
Fail.

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mother, dear.

Do you have four generations still living in the family?
I don't believe so. Three, maybe.

What goes best with soda?
Ice.

How many lights are on in your house?
Not many.

Wanna get anything off your chest?
..I'm in love.

What is something you learned today?
Love does exist.

Describe your life in one word:
Fine.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Hurt, but not broken.

Would you ever consider adoption?
I would.

Do you like Redbull?
Extremely so.

Is it easy to make you smile?
I suppose.

How's your heart lately?
Better than it has been, by far.

When was the last time you were truly, completely happy with your life?
I have a lot of things to be thankful for.

If you could choose between a million dollars and being able to fly, which?
Flying would be quite the adventure.

Would your parents be mad if you came home smashed?
Completely and utterly pissed.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
I don't always.

Do you believe that you can change for someone?
You can do anything you please.

Are you in a relationship?
Aye aye.

Do you believe in true love?
I didn't, until I had experienced it.

In the past week have you felt sad?
Immensely.

Do you have a hard time controlling your emotions?
...

Is there someone who you care about more than yourself?
There is.

Is there someone that cares about you more than themselves?
Now that would just be plain silly.

No comments: