Sunday, March 22, 2009

Survey #76

Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Something like that.

Who is the last person to send you a message on myspace?
Ben.

What jacket did you wear last?
Fashion Bug.

Do you have any hickies?
Not currently.
There was that one time with Maranna on her Summer Music School bus..and then she bit me.

Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
Nope.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Doubt it.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Sure.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
People make mistakes..that sometimes aren't forgettable.

When is the last time you talked to your grandma?
Last I knew, they were leaving Warren today.

Does anyone know your password besides you?
I'm thinking not.

Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.

What are you listening to right now?
I can hear my dishwasher.

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Trey's.
I don't know if that will happen today, however.

Have you ever dated someone who was not good to you?
I guess you could call it that..

Do you believe that any of your exes ever think about you?
Quite possibly.

Would you date someone 8 years older than you?
Not currently, no.

What were you doing at 1 this morning?
I was online.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I'm thinking not.

What’s on your bed right now?
Blankets, sheets, comforter, pillows, stuffed animals.

Are you someone who worries too often?
Definitely.

Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you’re sure they won’t tell?
..No.

Are you usually wide awake in the morning?
Today I was. I awoke, and sobbed.

Are you in a good mood right now?
Now that I've ensured that my terrible dream really was only just a dream, yes.

Is there a difference between the word 'best friend' and 'friend'?
Guess so.
For example, the word best friend is four letters and a space different, and isn't a word at all, but two.

Do you know anyone with the same first name as you?
All of them are Abigails.

What are you wearing as of right now?
Sweats, tee, tank.

Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?
That'd be my middle name. Oh! And there's this guy in Our Town..

Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Usually.

How are you feeling?
Kind of..nervous.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
I have.

What was the last movie you watched in the theater?
Taken.

Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
I feel more productive when I get up early.

Whose car were you in last?
My mum's, I believe.

Who's in your profile picture with you?
Nobody.

Are you tired?
I'm too..shaken to be tired.

Does anybody call you by your last name?
I'd slap 'em.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
More than likely.

Have you hugged anyone in the last 72 hours?
Mmhmm.

How old is the first person on your top?
13.

What do you eat for breakfast?
I don't eat breakfast.

Do you know anyone with a terribly annoying voice?
I have one of those..

Do you have good vision?
Not really, no.

Do you wash your hair in the shower?
One would hope so..

Do you know anyone who is gay?
Does it really make a difference?
Questions like these make gays sound like they belong in the circus.

Do you cry around people?
I was taught that's a sign of weakness, and thus try to avoid it.

What color is your hair?
Dark blonde/light brown.

Do you believe everyone has a soul mate?
Indeed I do.
..I don't care much for reality, thanks.

Is there a difference between love and IN love?
Definitely.

No comments: