Monday, March 30, 2009

Survey #82

Have you kissed the same person more than 10 times in 09?
Yeah..

What's so special about what you're wearing?
Nothing, really.

Ever felt like you're not good enough?
Always.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

Do you miss anyone?
It's complicated.

Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight.

Do you dance in the car?
No, for fear of looking like I belong in an asylum.

Who's the last person you got in a yelling fight with?
Trey yelled at me..I curled up into a ball on my floor.
I didn't expect that, not from him.

Anyone in the military in your family?
My grandfather and uncle both were.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yeah..

Did you have sex last night?
I'm a virgin.

Anything you would change about your life right now?
Yes, actually.

What did you do today and what are you doing later?
...

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
...

Do you think two people can last forever?
Truthfully? Nothing lasts forever.

Anyone jealous of you or anything you have?
You tell me.

Has anybody ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
He does, quite often.

Who called you first this morning?
Emily called later this evening.

Has anyone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
I can't believe them.

Have you ever been asked out by someone you didn't want to date?
Indeed.

Were you smiling in the last picture taken of you?
I doubt it..

Are you wasting your time on someone?
Isn't this all just a waste of time?

How many funerals have you been to in your life time?
Only the viewings..
Three.

Does anyone disgust you?
Yeah, actually.
Most people do.

Think back to July 2008, were you single?
... No. That may have been the happiest month of my life, actually.

What are you doing tomorrow?
School.

How was your weekend?
It was fun.

Single or taken?
..I love him.

Two days from now this time, where will you be?
Here, I presume.

How late did you stay up last night?
Midnight.

Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down?
I quit.

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
Best friend?

What do you think your number 1 is doing right now?
Crying.
Sleeping.
Whatever, he's so unhappy.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Pac Sun.

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
I suppose so.

Is there someone you used to talk to every single day that you don't talk to at all anymore?
..Yes.

How was your birthday?
It was alright..and then the day after, she almost left.

Have you ever kissed someone starting with a D?
Daddy? No, wait...

Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
Feel free.

Did you go out or stay in last night?
In, for the most part.

Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?
Indeed.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black.

Where will you be in a hour?
In bed, or close to it.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Dad.

Have you ever taken a picture of yourself kissing someone?
No.

Are you someone who's an asshole because you're so honest?
I can be.

Do you think that you will be married within ten years?
I doubt I'm getting married.

Are you afraid of losing the person you talked to last?
Maranna? Kyler? Trey? Sam? I've already lost two of them, I'm losing another, and Kyler isn't mine to lose.

Who was the last person to leave you a myspace message?
Kyler.

Who have you texted the most today?
Abbey.

Has anyone ever rhymed your name with another word?
Jason used to call me "Flabby Abby" and I'd come home and cry.

Do you like to cuddle?
With him. No one else.

Have you ever done something you promised yourself you wouldnt?
Yeah...

Are you currently not talking to someone?
It's not my choice.

Is someone mad at you right now?
They have every right to be.
I swear, if suicide wasn't so damn selfish..

No comments: