Sunday, March 22, 2009

Survey #75

Do you miss the last person you kissed?
Immensely.

Why don't you get with the last person you kissed?
Too bad we're already together, and nothing is going to change that.

Are you a cuddler?
Please don't touch me, unless your name begins with a T and ends with -rey.

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
A box.

Something that happened today that made you angry?
Today's only an hour in, and so far, I'm in a decent mood.

What were you doing before this survey?
Speaking with Sam and Annie and Kyler and wondering where Trey is.

What will you do after the survey?
See above.

What shirt are you wearing now?
Black tank and white shirt with hearts.

Do you sing?
I do.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
99% of the time, I hide them.

First thing you do when you wake up?
Turn off my alarm.

Ever had surgery?
I got my tonsils taken out.

Last argument you got into was with?
..My father?

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
It depends.

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Almost always.

If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
Possibly. I'm really not too fond of monkeys.

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Nothing in particular.

It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
Home preparin' for youth group.

You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
It really depends.

How do you feel about your hair?
It's alright.

What movie is in your DVD player?
Our DVD player died a long, painful death.

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
New York, or quite possibly, London.

How many TRUE best friends do you have?
...

What would you change about your life right now?
I wish he were happier.

What type of day are you having?
It's hardly begun.

Was there anyone who made your day?
Trey never fails to.

Do you have anyone crushing on you?
I'm hoping it's more than that.

Are you vegetarian?
I am.

Have you ever had something stuck between your teeth, but no one decided to tell you?
Probably.

How many pets do you have?
Zero.

What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Whatever I see first.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Ha. Two. I don't require either of them, I just haven't bothered to find a place to keep them.

What was the last gift someone gave you?
Jen bought me some veggies and ranch for dinner Thursday night..

Do you appreciate that person?
Oh, absolutely.

Are you in love?
Indeed.

Have you ever been in love?
See above.

Do you even believe in love?
I didn't, until most recently.

How many things are you really thinking about right now?
Quite a few.

Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today?
Not really, no.

Do you like picnics?
I intend to have one in the cemetery.

Have you finished school yet?
I've got quite a ways to go, actually.

What is your worst subject?
Right now, my lowest grade is in science.
89%.

Are you American?
I am.

What kind of mood are you in?
The decent kind.

Are you waiting for anything?
Kind of.

Are you going to bed after this?
I probably should.

Have you ever watched Fahrenheit 9/11?
Not to my knowledge.

McCain or Obama?
Obama.

Where were you September 11, 2001?
Kindergarten.

What book are you currently reading?
Lord of the Flies.

What song did you last listen to?
Playing Dead - Reggie and the Full Effect.

Are you a very stressed out person?
I can be.

No comments: