Saturday, March 21, 2009

Survey #74

Where EXACTLY were you when you entered 2009?
My brother and sister in law's living room with a three and six year old.

What are you wearing?
A black tank, skinny jeans, and tight knit white top with colored hearts and three-quarter length sleeves.

When did you last throw up and where?
...

What do you carry with you at all time?
Phone. iPod. Chapstick.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
If it's with him, it won't be.

What happened at 9:00 am today?
I was sleeping.

Are you mean?
I try not to be.

Do you and your parents get along?
Ha.

Do you wanna tell someone how you feel?
I don't know how I feel, in most aspects.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a D?
I haven't.

What holiday is your birthday closest to?
My birthday is August 28th.

How many different things did you drink today?
I had coke after midnight last night, but since I've woken, all I've had was water.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Incredibly.

Who is the last person to send you a message on myspace?
Trey, love.

How old do you think you'll be when you have kids?
I may not.

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
Ha. If I get a purity ring, I may just.

Are you waiting for someone?
Not exactly.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
He was on the phone; of course I was.

If you could change your eye color, would you?
God made me the way I am for a reason.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
I was still asleep.

Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
It's long enough.

Do you want a different hair style?
This is getting a bit boring, yes.

What was the last thing you hid?
My face?

What is one fact about the last person who called you?
He's the best kisser.

Name three emotions at this exact moment:
Happy. Euphoric. Ecstatic.

Do you spend a lot of time with your parents?
Ha.

Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?
On occasion.

What woke you up this morning?
The telephone.

How many times have you eaten sushi?
Not in the past, oh, nine months.

What made your day today?
A boy named Trey.

What's something you are looking forward to in the near future?
I'm rather looking forward to having my Star Wars virginity broken.

This time last year, were you single?
I do believe so.

Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
I love them.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Everything.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Sam.

Does any part of your body hurt right now?
I'm living.

Do you think relationships are hard?
Slightly, but really, it depends on how you take them.

Do you like competition?
Not really, no.
I do like winning, though.

Do you say hello daily?
To quite a few.

Do you have an accent?
I don't quite talk the same as everyone else here..which is odd, since I was born in Warren.

Are you good at giving directions?
Kind of.

If something was wrong, who is the first boy you would go to?
Trey.

Do you like where you live?
The house isn't too spiffy; the location is wonderful; the town is hellish.

Have you ever thought about killing someone in detail?
Pacifist.

Have you ever met a gay person?
I have quite a few gay friends, thanks.

Ever had surgery?
Indeed I have.

Has anyone seen you in your underwear, other than mom?
"Other than mom" ?!
And yes, they have.

Do you tell your mom everything?
Nowhere close to it.

Have you ever been back-stabbed by a friend?
Of course.
Fun stuff.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I was on the verge of tears in front of mum today.

What will you be doing in an hour?
Nothing significant.

Are you wearing make-up right now?
I am.

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
Try right now.

Where do you want to go vacation-wise?
New York, please.

Do you prefer to call or text someone?
Call.

Are you friends with any of your exes?
Sam and I are..borderline friends.
The rest are ridiculous people whom I hardly speak to.

Who is the last person you hugged?
My grandfather.

Last January, were you single?
For most of it.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I'm thinking of him..

Have ever liked somebody and never told them?
Sure.

Do people ever think you're older than you actually are?
Quite often, actually.

Do you think boys truly understand girls?
He understands me better than anyone I've ever met.

How many people are you texting?
I'm not.

Are you happy right now?
Incredibly.

Do you clean when you're upset?
Sometimes. Usually I mope around.

Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now?
Definitely.

What if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
Sperm banks are fun places, man.

Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?
I comb my hair with a comb.
I brush my hair with a brush.
Ya dig?

No comments: