Thursday, March 12, 2009

Survey #60

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
...Please don't mention that.

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
I don't have to.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
No.
Greed does not equal reward.

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
A school bus, in kindergarten.

Ever snuck out of your house?
I have.

Kill or Be killed?
Be killed.

Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
Have your heart broken.

What did you exactly do today?
Shots. School. Mistakes. CVS. ARTE. Home.

What was the last thing you ate?
I am chewing gum...

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
I do not.
It'd kill me if I did.

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Break down crying.

Do you like to spend time with people?
Nope. I love being a loner.

Are you a forgiving person?
I am.
I don't deserve forgiveness though.
Not yet.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Oh gosh.
I have a dishwasher for that.

Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Maranna.

Do you want a relationship right now?
I do.

What are you about to do?
Eat.
Possibly regurgitate.
..You asked.

Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
I tend to worry, and assume.
Therefore, yes.

Your name plus "ness"?
Abbyness.

Done anything you regret so far in life?
I regret earlier.

-Dinner time-

-I am now done eating.-
-08:37pm-

Are you listening to anything?
I amn't.

Where are you right now?
Kitchen.

What are you scared of?
Losing him.

Last movie you watched?
I watched part of Clerks II.

Are you thinking of someone right now?
I am.

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Michele.

Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
Radiohead?

Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
The Library Theatre.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I get compared to all sorts of creeps.

Do you speak any other language?
I know a bit of Spanish, French, and German.

Do you dress for style or comfort?
I dress however I feel like dressing.

Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
I've never been drunk, nor have I been to Mexico.

What's the craziest thing you've done?
I can't choose.

Favorite color(s)?
The rainbow is nice.

What are you looking forward to this summer?
Eh...

In this past week have you felt sad?
I am rather depressed at the moment.

Does the last person who put their arms around you mean anything to you?
He does.
Oh, I wish I knew how to show it.
I wish I could stop messing things up.

Last person you texted?
Laura?

Are you ticklish?
Do NOT tickle me.
I hate being touched.

What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing.

Who was the last person you said "I love you" too?
Trey.
I wish I knew how to show him I mean it.

Who was the last person to call you?
Papa.

Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
On occasion.

How long does it take for you to take a shower?
Too long.

When was the last time you cried?
I almost did earlier.

Do you have plans today?
Today's over.

Is there one thing that is on your mind constantly?
There is.

Your last ex dies, what do you do?
Oh, that'd upset me.

Are you wearing socks?
I am.

Do you regret something you did yesterday?
I don't usually have regrets.

Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
Cell.

In the past week have you gotten sick?
I feel like I could right now.

In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
I haven't.
Need to though.

Did you give anyone a dirty look today?
Ha.

Has someone disappointed you recently?
I've disappointed myself.

Are you comfortable answering personal questions?
Sometimes.

If you could pack up and move, would you?
I deserve death.

Relationship Status?
Taken.
It's complicated, anymore, but I most definitely have someone to call my own.
Whether or not I should is controversial.

No comments: