Sunday, March 15, 2009

Survey #64

Let's start it off with, are you available?
I am not.

What did you get your last bruise from?
I can't say I happen to know.

Have you ever thought you were going to die?
I know I will, someday.

How do you feel about smoking?
I don't see why you should have to pay for cancer.

What are you currently hearing right now?
A Chance in Heaven - Oh, Hush!

Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Usually, if they really mattered.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was not.

What kind of mood are you in today?
It wasn't the best.

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
Rolled over and went back asleep.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
I was asleep, silly.

What were you doing 30 min ago?
Talking to Sven and Shelby.

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Trey?

What's on your schedule for tomorrow?
Oh, gosh.

Do you miss anyone?
Always.

Who was the last person you rode in the car with that was under 21?
I'm not sure.

Do you have curly hair?
I do not.
I wish I did though.

What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping.
Or trying to sleep, anyways.

What's the last piercing you got?
Ears.

What's the last tattoo you got?
I haven't any...yet.

Are you mad at anyone right now?
Disappointed, maybe.

What is bothering you right now?
I'm being reprimanded for not remembering Shrek.

Do you regret anything you've done lately?
I haven't regrets.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
But of course.

Do you have secrets that no one knows?
I keep most everything a secret.

Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
Trey.

Day been rough?
Not really, no.

Do you plan on going to college?
I'd like to be successful, yes.

Do you trust people easily?
I don't trust people, period.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Sure am.

What were you doing at 11AM yesterday?
Saturday? Sleeping.
Friday? ..Sleeping.

Do you like someone?
Him.
Very much.

Listening to music?
I was.
I am now not.

Are you in a relationship?
I am indeed in a rather marvelous relationship.

Have you ever been given a rose?
I have.

Have you ever been in love?
I believe so.

Do you believe that everyone has a soul mate?
Yes.
However, not everyone looks hard enough.

How many kids do you want to have?
We'll see.

Imagine you're 40 and your spouse just died; would you get re-married?
If I fell in love.

What song do you want played at your wedding?
Maybe I'll have the Beach Boys and Laura's dad play there as well.

Do you love anyone?
I do.

Do you want to get married?
Maybe someday.

Are you a shy person?
Ha!

Did you have a good day today?
It was pretty lame.

What are you thinking about?
Riunite.

Have you ever hidden your emotions from others and your self?
I have.
I usually do.

Who's the closest person to you?
Trey/various friends.

Could you go a day without eating?
Easily.

Where were you on Halloween?
Ben's; Fashion Bug; Trick or treating; With Emily/Jonah/Ben.

No comments: