Saturday, February 7, 2009

Survey #39

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
I can't stand when they don't have the paper.

If the mob was after you, what would you do?
Join the mafia?

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
All the time.

If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
Perhaps. Is it a happy monkey?

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Aladdin/ARTE.
I have a few plans for summer that I might actually be able to make happen.

When will you turn 18?
Five years?

If you were being chased by an alligator, what would you do?
Run in a zigzag.
...That's what you do, right?

How many pillows are on your bed?
Two.

What song are you currently listening to?
I'm on the phone with Emily.
She's spelling words..incorrectly.

Have you ever passed out from drinking?
No, sir.

If you caught a significant other cheating on you what would you do?
I don't think Trey would..and I'd just about die if he did.

What time did you wake up this morning?
Early.
Emily woke me up around nine.

Do you have any cousins?
Too many.

Can you imagine yourself living in a cardboard box?
I really, really hope I get farther than that in life.

Who was the last person you talked to?
Emily, love.

What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Sex ed.

Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
In the city.
..I'm not sure which city.

What was your dream this morning?
I don't quite remember. It was interrupted.

How many times have you seen your favorite movie?
I haven't a favorite.

Where was the last place you teleported?
My teleportation skills were downgraded.

How was your past weekend?
It is the weekend.

If puppies stayed small forever, would you buy one?
That'd be fantastic.
But I love older dogs too.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookie dough.

Ever liked someone that you didn't think you stood a chance with?
I was with them. I still don't stand a chance.
I don't even consider myself good enough for Trey.

Is someone on your mind right now?
Always.

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Almost.

Would you ever change for a boy/girl?
Not intentionally.

Have you ever been on stage?
The theatre is my second home.

Can you whistle?
Not well.

Would you do anything for that special someone?
Yes, anything.

Do you know who Stewie Griffin is?
Family Guy is beast?

Can you say you've never cheated in a relationship?
Anybody can say it.
It's whether or not they mean it..

Do you hangout with more guys or girls?
I'm not sure anymore.

Why?
Why not?

Have you ever thought a friend could be more than a friend?
That's usually how it happens.

Do you like the beach?
Very much so.

What color is your toothbrush?
White and green.

What makes you laugh?
It's not a hard task to accomplish..

Are you ticklish?
A bit.

Have you ever been in a hotel room with your friends/opposite sex?
I think I've only been there with family...

No comments: