Sunday, February 22, 2009

Survey #49

Last movie you watched?
I need to go watch that DVD of Our Town.

Are you hungry? What would you like?
Actually, I've eaten too much. I think I may go and un-eat it once I'm done with this.

Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Trey.

If you could push one person off of a mountain, who would it be?
I would never...

Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?
Guilty.

Is someone on your mind right now?
As always.

What is the last thing you got in trouble for with your parents?
I don't care about anyone but myself, etc. etc.

Someone knocks on your window at 2 AM, what do you say?
"Hello kind sir/madam. Is there a reason while you're visiting at such an early hour of the morning?"

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
I like celery and peanut butter.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Indeed.

How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime?
I haven't.

What is your deepest fear?
Loneliness.
Unintentional failure.
Silence.

Are you proud of who you are?
Not particularly.

Do you feel alone even in crowded rooms?
I hate crowded rooms, and yes, I do.

A book ever made you cry?
Yes.

Have you made any new friends since last year?
But of course.

Is the world crumbling to pieces?
In a literal sense?

How did you and your number four become friends?
...

Where is your phone?
In my pants.
Err, pocket.

Do you mind sleeping on the floor?
Usually not.

Do you think somebody loves you?
I sincerely hope he does.

Do you find it hard to trust others?
Incredibly so.

Do you tell people you're okay when you're really not?
I'm never okay.

How's your mood?
Lonely/longing.
I wonder where my darling Trey is.

Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
I hope not.

When was the last time you talked to your number two in person?
...

Honestly has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past three months?
Indeed. The people in my dressing room have, as well as whoever was in the hall when they so carelessly opened the door as I changed.
Ha.

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
Time will tell.

Have you learned any lessons in life?
So, so many.

Have you ever had someone sing to you?
I have.

Would you forgive a friend for telling your biggest secret?
I'm not even sure what I consider my biggest secret.

Where were you at midnight last night?
I was just getting offline.

Is there someone that makes you happy everytime you speak with them?
Most definitely.
I brighten at the sound of their voice.

Did anyone yell at you today?
Jen force fed me french fries and grapes.

Have you lost a best friend in the past year?
Not entirely.

Are you happier now or three months ago?
Now.

Has any one said they love you in the last week?
Trey.

Would you rather meet the President or Michael Jackson?
I don't intend on meeting either, actually.

Have you ever watched Desperate Housewives?
I haven't.

What would your last name be if you married the last person you texted?
Blackman.

Are you jealous of anyone?
I try not to be.

In the past week have you smiled?
Right now, I am frowning.

Do you believe exes can be friends?
I'm not really friends with any of mine.

Your number two tells you they're pregnant, you say?
...

What are you listening to right now?
The heater.

Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with? About what?
Ha. Wouldn't you like to know.

What were you doing at 1 this morning?
Getting ready for bed.

Do you know a secret about your ex and if they piss you off will you tell?
I'm not that shallow.

What time did you wake up this morning?
I woke up a few times between 8 and 12.

What color is your hair?
Light brown.

If you could go back one month and change something would you?
I wouldn't change a thing.

On average, when do you think you cry the most?
Life.

What’s the longest you’ve ever talked on the phone?
Hours.

Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you’re sure they won’t tell?
..No.

Do you trust all your friends?
No.

Are you usually wide awake in the morning?
Ha. Good one.

If you could change your eye color, what would it be?
I think it'd be neat to have purple eyes.

Who’s hoodie did you wear last?
Mine?

How many people on your top friends have you slept in the same bed with?
He hasn't.

Is there a difference between the word 'best friend’ and 'friend’?
There most definitely is.

Do you know anyone with the same first name as you?
Yes.

Last time you laughed really hard?
Right now.
Kennedy.

Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?
My middle name is Lee.

No comments: