Sunday, February 15, 2009

Survey #43

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was on the phone with Emily.

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Trey.

Last restaurant you went to?
Subway.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Emily.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Ha. At Chloe's.

What do you spend most of your money on?
All sorts of junk I don't need.

Where were you at 1AM Sunday morning?
Here.

Ever kissed someone over 30?
Uhh, not like that.

Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
I tell them nothing.

Last person you texted, have they seen you naked?
I think it was Annie.
No, she hasn't.

Do you like yourself?
Not so much.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Highlights, temporary color.

Are you wearing a necklace?
No sir.

Who is someone you wish you could fix things with?
No one.

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
Not really, no.

Are you an emotional person?
I can be.

What's something that can always make you feel better?
That something is named Trey.

Did your parents spoil you as a child?
They seem to think so. I think quite the opposite, though I certainly am thankful for what I have.

Will this weekend be a good one?
It's over, but it was extremely good.

What do you want right now?
Him.
Here.
Now.

Who can always cheer you up?
This boy named Trey.

What are your plans for the weekend?
This weekend is over.
Next weekend, I have shows.

Who are you jealous of?
No one, actually.

Is it easy to move on for you when you liked somebody so much?
I promise you, this time, I'm never going to be able to move on.
I hope to God I'll never have to try.

What are you doing at the moment right now?
This survey.

Who did you last hug?
Trey, darling.

How do you feel about your relationship status?
I love it.
I love him.

Last time you laughed so hard, you cried?
Earlier.
Emily.

Are you talking to anybody while doing this?
Maranna.

What color is the floor of the room your in?
..Wood.

At this moment what song do you hear?
I have Don't Trust Me stuck in my head.

How did you sleep last night?
Great.

Any plans for tomorrow?
School.
Rehearsal.

Is 2009 going to be your best year?
So far, it has been.

What are you wearing on your feet?
Nothing.

On your top on Myspace, who have you known the longest?
My top consists of Trey.

What's wrong with you at the moment?
He's not around.

One word to describe Facebook?
Brilliance.

What do you really need to do soon?
Read.
Dean Koontz, love, you need to write shorter books. I'm kinda busy and all, and that Tuesday deadline? So. Not. Happening.

Last time you took a bath was?
I never take baths.
Only showers.

How many best friends do you have and trust completely?
Ha.

Ever seen Metro Station in concert?
No, sir.

Do you prefer jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans.

Are you tan?
I am so white.

What should you be doing instead of this?
Reading/getting gym clothes ready.

Are you wasting your time on someone?
He's wasting his time on me.
I don't deserve him, whatsoever.

Last thing that made you cry:
My parents are insensitive and ignorant.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
I doubt I'll get married, ever.

How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime?
None.
Only viewings.

Do you REALLY love all your family?
I try to.

Do you have a secret crush on someone?
It's so much more than that.

Are you proud of who you are?
Sometimes.

Do you feel alone even in crowded rooms?
Too often.

You're dying in 10 seconds, what are your last words to your best friend?
Simply "I love you."

Do you care if people hate you?
Not really, no.

Has a song ever made you cry?
All the time.

A book ever made you cry?
Too often.

Name one moment where you couldn't control your rage:
Ha. I almost never can. Not when it pertains to my parents, at least.

Name one moment where you sincerely wanted to just die:
... Constantly.
Until now.
Now I'm happy.
Please don't ever let me go?

Who were you with last night?
Trey.

Last thing you laughed at?
Kyler.

What's one good thing about tomorrow?
I'll get to see him.

Have a best friend?
His name is Trey.

What time did you wake up today?
I woke up a few times.

If you could be with one person right now who would it be?
Trey.

How is your hair?
Fine, thanks.

Have any bracelets on?
Just a hair tie.

Do you love anyone?
Only Trey...

No comments: