Saturday, February 21, 2009

Survey #46

Are you afraid of losing the person you like right now?
It would quite honestly be the death of me.

Think back to the last person you kissed how many times have you cried in front of them?
I haven't.

What's one thing you do when you're mad?
Cry out of frustration.

Ever been called a bitch?
Indeed.

We all change right?
Constantly.

When is the last time you saw number one on your top friends?
Around nine.

Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
I would hope not.

Who last called you babe or baby?
Trey.

When was the last time you talked to your number two in person?
...I haven't a number two.

Honestly has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past three months?
People did tonight, when I changed into and out of my Sultan's Wife costume.

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
Soon, I hope.

Have you learned any lessons in life?
Many.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
It's kinda wavy and needs washed. The lady who did my makeup/hair tonight used way too much hairspray.

Would you forgive a friend for telling your biggest secret?
I'm not even sure what my biggest secret is.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
JC Penney.

Recently kissed anyone with the name starting with a B?
T.

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
I consider Trey my best friend.

Has any one said they love you in the last week?
Indeed they have.

Have you ever watched Desperate Housewives?
No, I haven't.

What was your dream about last night?
I don't quite recall.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Most definitely.

What's irritating you right now?
Trey was upset earlier. I'm not positive he's feeling completely better.

In the past week have you smiled?
I'm sure.

Your number two tells you they're pregnant, you say?
...

Have you ever woke up next to someone and were freaked out?
I woke up next to Emily on her living room floor, due to..hiccups?
"Emily! Wake up! I think I just had a heart attack!"
"I don't give a shit, go back to sleep."

Do you think someone has feelings for you?
I would hope so.

How many people have you had feelings for in 2009?
...Trey.

What's on your mind?
He is.

What were you doing right before you logged into Myspace?
Taking off my makeup.

Are you jealous of someone right now?
Not really, no.

Do you have any secrets that no one knows?
Possibly, though nothing really comes to mind.

Are you mean?
I try not to be.

Is there a difference between like and love?
Definitely.
I like cake.
I love Trey.

When did you last cry and why?
Dad made me cry yesterday. He tends to forget I really do have feelings.

What did you go to bed thinking about last night?
A certain someone.

What are you looking forward to?
The next time I see my love.

Could you ever be friends with someone who hurt you badly?
I do forgive people.

Did 2008 treat you good?
It was a decent year, but this one has been so, so much better.

What do you hope to have accomplished by the end of the year 2009?
Indeed.

Will this weekend be a good one?
We'll see.


What was the last thing you drank ?
Either water or orange/pineapple juice.

What do you really want right now?
Him. Here. Please.

Do you trust all your friends?
No.

Who's hoodie did you wear last that wasn't yours?
I don't know..

What do you currently hear right now?
The pitter-patter of my typing.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with an M?
I don't believe so, no.

Are you a cuddler?
I hate most people being anywhere near me. He is an exception.

Do you believe in love?
Most definitely.

Did you mean it when you said "I love you" last?
Yes.

Do you still like the same person from 5 months ago?
Not at all.

When was the last time you were sick?
I had a headache earlier.
I haven't been truly ill in quite awhile.

What are you looking forward to in the next 5 months?
Trey.
Aladdin.
Trey.
Our Town.
Trey.
ARTE.
Trey.
Summer.

Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is okay?
Never.

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I highly doubt it.

Do you believe that you can change someone you love?
I wouldn't want to. If I love them, then I love them for who they are.
..Even if they're obsessed with comics and Mario.
Ha, I love you, Trey.

Do you have feelings for someone right now, whether they know or not?
Believe me, they know.

Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you messed that up?
Not lately.

Do you talk to the person you have a thing for?
Quite often.

Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
No.

What time did you wake up this morning?
Six.

Had sex at school?
I'm a virgin.

Have you kissed more than 10 people this year?
It's February, and I'm not a whore.

Are you good at making new friends?
I suppose so.

Who is the first person on your top friends?
Trey Richard Loomis.

Last words you heard?
Whatever mum said last.

What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I saw my love.

No comments: