Monday, February 16, 2009

Survey #44

Are you dating anyone currently?
I am.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Indeed they have.

Has your number 2 on your friends ever made you cry?
I haven't a top consisting of two friends.

How's your life lately?
It's positively amazing, thanks for asking.

Do you know anyone that is currently locked up?
Not..really.

Have you kissed anyone in the last 24 hours?
Not since Saturday night.

What are you doing tomorrow?
School, dress rehearsal.

When did you last receive some money?
I haven't a clue.

Do you miss anything or anyone?
Oh, someone.

Do you regret your last kiss?
Definitely not!

What are you listening to currently?
The buzz of the microwave.

Are there any stressful situations in your life?
That? ..Basically the definition of my life.

How old is the oldest person on your top friends?
Thirteen.

Do you wear glasses?
I do.

Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you're wearing?
JC Penney?

Can you run in heels?
Ha. Yes, actually.

What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
Hot apple cider.

When was the last time you dyed your hair?
Ages ago.

Do you make wishes at 11:11?
If I notice the time...

Do you miss the way things were three months ago?
Not particularly, no.

Have you ever slept in contacts?
I haven't got contacts.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
Ha. No.

Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Dislike? I suppose. Hate? Definitely not.

Have you ever broken anything because you were mad?
Too, too often.

Held hands with anyone yesterday?
Not since Saturday.

What's your favorite search engine?
Google, most definitely.

How many months until your birthday?
-counts- About..seven?

Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
Not quite.

Is there something silver near you?
Verily.

Do you sleep on your stomach?
That's bad for your back.

Do you judge people you don't know?
I try not to, and hope they do the same.

Would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
I'm perfectly content with the present.

Who are the last four people to send you a text message?
I'm much too lazy to check.

Do you know how to play chess?
Not a clue.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
All over the place.

Are you tired?
A little.

Do you want to take something back that happened in the last week?
No, but I'd like to put a few days on repeat...forever, please.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm not positive.
Writer/Artist/Actor/Singer?

Are you currently jealous?
Not especially.

What jewelery are you currently wearing?
Necklace, earrings, ring.

Could you go your entire life without smoking a cigarette?
Quite possibly, though I doubt I will.
I'm the type who has to try everything at least once...

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
I have to read the rest of my book by tomorrow.

When and what was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Mid-December. I was illin'.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
..Forever.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
Absolutely.

How late do you plan on staying up?
Until I finish this book.

Are you picky about who you give your number to?
Uhh, yeah?

Do you have a lot of posters on your wall?
I have a few.

Would you rather go to Greece or Hawaii?
I'm thinking Greece.

What is wrong with you right now?
I'm insecure, and terribly stressed.

Who is the last person that made you laugh?
Either Trey or Annie.

Did you drink any coffee today?
No, though I had a chocolate mocha granola bar.

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Karma is a bitch.

Did you ever lose a best friend?
I have.

Are you single? Do you like it?
I'm not. I'm taken by the most amazing boy ever.

Who was your last call from?
Emily called earlier.

Whose car were you in last?
Daddy's.

No comments: