Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Survey #45

Who sits next to you in English?
Nate and Brandon.

Are you waiting for something?
I am waiting for Trey to finish his homework.

Have you ever been awake for more than 2 nights straight?
I have.

When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Most definitely.

At the beginning of the summer, who were you in a relationship with?
Uhh... I honestly don't recall.

Last person you hugged?
Trey.

Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
Most definitely.

How was last night?
Busy.

How are you feeling right now?
Headachey.

Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
The ones that aren't ridiculous.

What shoes did you wear today?
Airwalks.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
I'm thinking football.

Are you wearing socks?
Yes!

What do the majority of people in your life call you?
Abby.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
I have.

When is your birthday?
August 28th.

Last time you felt bad about something?
Earlier.

Do you go tanning?
Not usually.

If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you?
Waste your time; I don't care.

Do you regret anything you did in the past three days?
Definitely not.

Do you like cuddling?
I hate being touched in general, but there's a certain someone who I break that rule with.

Do you have a best friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
No.

Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear?
Yes?

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
For sure.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Only kind of.

What are you doing right now?
Telling Emily how to answer these questions. Hahaa. She's bad at this game.

Have you spoken to your mother today?
I have not.

Do you drink water?
It's practically all I drink.

Have you ever taken someone back after they've cheated?
Not that I know of.

Do you currently hate someone?
Never.

Do you wear flip-flops during the winter?
Not usually.

When things get bad, are you more likely to blame yourself or somebody?
It depends whose fault it was.

Have you ever run away from something because you didn't know how to deal?
Metaphorically.

Is it hard for you to ask for help?
Extremely.

What is today's date?
February 17th.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Too often.

What's your favorite eye color on a guy?
...I like Trey's eyes.
They're blue.
Like mine.

Get drunk every weekend?
Uhh, NO?

Have you ever shared a blanket with someone?
I dislike it.

Are you in a good mood?
Kind of.

What's on your mind right now?
Trey Richard Loomis.

Does anyone have feelings for you?
See above.

Anything you're giving up on?
No way.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
He means everything to me.

Can you go in public looking like you do now?
I suppose. I don't look any grosser than I normally do.

Does anyone call you by your last name?
They'd be dead.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
No sir.

Who was the last person's voice you heard?
Emily.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
Nirvana shirt.
Pink.
Black stripes.
Sparkly white logo/lettering.
From JC Penney.

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
Yes.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with L?
Nahh.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
I do almost every night.

No comments: