Saturday, February 14, 2009

Survey #40

Pick a word that starts with the first letter of your first name:
Asphalt.

Is your profile private?
I think so.

How was the past week been for you?
Brilliant.

If the year only consisted of one season which would you choose?
Summer.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Sure.

What was on your mind most today?
He was.
He still is.

Do you believe that if you want someone bad enough you'll get them?
Not necessarily, though in my case, it's true.

Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?
Definitely.

Are you friends with someone who's older than you?
Most of my friends are.

In the past week have you felt stupid?
Haha, tonight.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Kinda sorta.

Are you mad at your best friend?
I guess I consider Trey my best friend.
And no, I'm not.

If you could have something right now, what would it be?
Trey.
Here.
Now, please.

Want someone back in your life?
I prefer life how it is.

Last time you cried really really hard?
It's been ages.

Anything annoy you today?
Not in the least.

Who knows you the best?
Trey has this amazing ability to get in my head.

Does anyone call you babe?
Trey.
Well, usually it's "baby."

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Prayed.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
All the time.

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Not so much.

Keeping a big secret right now?
From certain people.

Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone?
I have.

When is the last time you got really frustrated?
My Myspace is angering me. I can't minimize my status/moods section.

In the past week have you cried?
I might have.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yes. That reason is called Trey.

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
He has.

Who was your last received call?
Parental units.

Will this weekend be a good one?
It has been so far.

Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Too often.

Have you done anything embarrassing today?
Possibly.

Are you attracted to the last person that kissed you?
Extremely so.

Who did you last give the finger to?
It's not one of my common gestures, so I honestly don't remember.

Have you ever cheated on the last person you kissed?
I would never.
Besides, no one compares.

Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
Trey Richard Loomis.

If you could seek revenge on someone, would you?
I'm not the vengeful type.

How long have you liked the person you like?
I was trying to figure that out tonight.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Trey, love.

Does anyone love you?
See above.

Have you ever thought about killing someone in detail?
Haha.
I could never.

Have you ever peed while you were on the phone?
I have, but it's awkward.
Mute button ftw!

Do you care what people think about you?
I try not to.

Do you have a best friend?
He's the closest thing to a best friend I have.

When was the last time you were truly, completly happy with your life?
Right now.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex to text you?
I haven't a clue.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Definitely.

How many piercings do you have?
Just my ears.

Are you more comfortable kissing boys or girls?
..Trey.

Do you hate it when someone doesn't reply to your text/calls?
Not particularly, unless it was pertaining to something of extreme importance.

No comments: