Saturday, February 28, 2009

Survey #53

Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot?
Everything.

Do you regret dating anyone you dated?
I don't have regrets.

Could you go a day without eating?
Easily.

Are you close with your mom?
Not at all.

What’s your favorite color to wear?
I like *really* loud colors and black.

Who was the last person in your bedroom besides your family?
Emily.

Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
Emily.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Not really, no.

Are you missing someone?
I always am.

Where was your default picture taken ?
I believe it was in my bedroom.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black.

When was the last time you talked to your number 2?
I don't have one.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
If I close my eyes, I see forever.

Do you need to say anything to anyone?
I do.

Do you delete people off of Myspace?
On occasion.

Are you ticklish?
Slightly.

Are you typically a jealous person?
I try not to be.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
-nod nod-

Do you still talk to the person you last dated?
Sam? Not very often, but we do talk nonetheless.

If I looked on the bed next to you, what would I find?
I'm not in a bed, nor is there a bed next to me.
Sir, I believe you are a rather confused creature.

Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?
A little of both.

Sleep on your back or stomach?
Either my side or my back.

Are you a cuddler?
With some..

Something that happened today that made you angry?
I got lectured by numerous adults over something so trivial that is really *none* of their business.

What were you doing before this survey?
Talking to Maranna.

What will you do after the survey?
Continue talking to Maranna.

Marriage or live together?
I'd rather just live with someone, I think.
Marriage is too final.

Do you sing?
Indeed.

Do you de-label your beer bottles?
No?

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
It really depends.

First thing you do when you wake up?
Turn my alarm off and go back to sleep.

Ever had surgery?
I have.

Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be?
Trey Richard Loomis.
Oh wait, I already have him.

What's on your bedroom floor right now?
If it truly matters, why don't you go check?

What do you currently hear?
The stream.

Was your last kiss a mistake?
Definitely not.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
I fell asleep watching Our Town, probably around one, but I actually went to bed at two or three.

Do you like anyone?
I love someone.

Does your last ex have a job?
He's a paperboy.

Do you still talk to the first person you kissed?
Kindergarten was a long time ago.

Ever talked to someone that was drunk?
I have.

Did you have a dream last night?
It was intriguing.

Currently wanting anything?
Trey. Here. With me. Now.

Where were you at 3:02 AM this morning?
My bedroom.

Where is your boyfriend right now?
He's at his house, probably asleep.

Have you ever cried while in the shower?
Too often.

Do you trust people easily?
Quite the contrary.

Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?
I do.

Are you wearing socks?
Knee highs.

Do you know anyone who's pregnant?
I'm thinking not.

Do any of your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Yes, they do.

How many pillows on your bed?
Two.

No comments: