Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Survey #38

Is your best friend a virgin still?
Haha, yeah.

How's your heart lately?
Marvelous.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Trey.

Are you sarcastic?
No.
/sarcasm

Are you shy?
Hardly.

Are you talkative?
When I feel like it.

What are you looking forward to?
Nothing in particular.

Latest you stayed up in the past week?
Like 3.

Have you ever had sex with your number 5?
I only have one top friend.

Are you listening to music right now?
the television.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
A few more ear piercings, perhaps.

How long can you go without your phone?
Eh. I hardly use it.

Who last called you babe or baby?
Trey.

Do you swear in front of your parents?
Not usually.

Your enemy is at your doorstep begging for forgiveness, what would you do?
I haven't enemies.

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Showering.

What did you do yesterday?
School.
Rehearsal.
Same old, same old.

When was the last time you felt unbearably guilty?
Always.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a K?
I have.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm.

What's the last conversation you had with someone?
My mom. She called me anorexic.

What do you currently hear right now?
American Idol.

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
I'm not sure I will.

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
That I have not.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
No.

Do you know anyone who is pregnant?
No.

Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
Often.

Does anyone hate you?
It doesn't matter.

Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight.

Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Haha.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
On a bus.

Are you happy with life right now?
Extremely.

Are you currently jealous?
I try not to be.

When was the last time you hugged someone?
Friday night.

What jewelry are you currently wearing?
Lego earrings, ring.
Homemade.
I'm amazing.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
It's mended.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Hope not.

Do you have any weird inside jokes?
Too many.
"Bring your own spoon." That one may just be my favorite.

Do you find tattoos attractive in the opposite sex?
Not usually.

Do you miss someone?
Always.

Has someone ever told you that they would be with you forever?
They lied.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Never.

No comments: