Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Survey #34

Two Names You Go By:
1. Abby.
2. Abbilee.

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Knee socks.
2. Beatles tee.

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex?
Trey is the only one I see.
I am blind to all else.

[02] Have you ever been given roses?
I have.

[03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
I'm not sure I do have a favorite.

[04] How many times have you honestly been in love?
I don't understand the concept of love.

[05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
I believe so.

[06] Have you ever had sex?
I'm a virgin.

[07] Have you ever had your heart broken?
It's been hurt, but also mended.

[8] Your thoughts on online relationships...
I'd never, though my aunt and uncle met online and are happily married.

[9] Have you ever seen a guy friend as more than a friend?
Definitely.

[10] Do you believe the statement, “Once a cheater, always a cheater?”
"Second chances, they don't ever matter, people never change. Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that will never change."

[11] How many kids do you want to have?
I'm not sure I want any.

[12] What is your favorite color(s)?
I have so many.

[13] What are your views on gay/lesbian marriage?
Though I follow the Christian faith, I do believe that marriage is based on love and not gender.

[14] Do you believe you truly only love once?
I like to think so.

[15] Imagine you’re 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
I'm rather sure I wouldn't.

[16] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
It was well before preschool.

[17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
I'm not even sure I'm going to get married.

[18] Do you know someone who likes you?
Of course he does.

[19] Do you like anyone?
Words couldn't describe just how much.

[20] Do you love anyone?
I'm beginning to think I am in love.
I'm still scared to say so.

No comments: