Monday, January 19, 2009

Survey #29

Who is your best guy friend?
I don't like the term "best friend" so much anymore.

Do you have trust issues?
Absolutely. I trust no one completely.

Are you a cuddler?
Indeed.

Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Not as much as I'd like.

Do you have a best friend?
Have we not already acknowledged my take on that term?

Would you live with someone without marrying them?
That's how I see myself ending up.
Marriage scares me.
Too tied-down, I think.

Can you vote next election?
No, but the one after that.

What are you listening to?
Nothing at all.

Do you miss someone?
Incredibly.

Do you like someone right now?
Something like that.

Have you ever played Twister?
Oh, definitely.

Who was the last person to call you beautiful/gorgeous?
Trey called me something along those lines.

Ever had a sleepover with the opposite sex?
No.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Excessively.

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
I won't drink it if the paper is gone.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
On a bus.
No lie.

Ever kissed someone who smokes?
I have.

Do you cry easily?
At some things.

How old will you be in 13 months?
14 and about 6 months.

When is the last time you took a nap?
Yesterday.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Michele.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
It depends on a lot of things.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Not sure.

What are you thinking about?
This one guy.

Are you waiting for something to happen?
Yes, I am.

Would you date someone who lived in another state?
Long distance relationships aren't worth it.

When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
Constantly.

Could you handle a long distance relationship?
See above.

Have you ever been called heartless?
I have.

When is your birthday?
August 28.

Relationships or one night stands?
Relationships.
One night stands would tear me apart..and get me lots of STDs.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
I can't say that's a feeling I have too often.

Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
No.

Has anyone ever told you they love you?
Too many people.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
All the time.

What were you doing at 7:00 AM?
I was asleep.

What were you doing 1 hour ago?
I was on the computer, much like right now.

What was the last thing you said aloud?
I don't recall.

What was the last thing you bought?
A photo album, I believe.

Do you laugh a lot?
I laugh obnoxiously.

What's bothering you right now?
A lot.

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
Not when it's this cold.

Do you sleep a lot?
I sleep for two people, (namely Shelby and I.)

If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
Please.
Especially if you're a certain someone.

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
Occasionally.

Do you consider yourself lucky?
Compared to most.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I always do.

Who is the last person you got really pissed off at?
I'm not sure.

Ever liked someone that you didn't think you stood a chance with?
Too often.
Then again, I have incredibly low self esteem.

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
None, actually.
I've cried because of them, however.

Ready for kids?
Most definitely not.

Ever been called a bitch?
Of course.

Do you like where you live?
Not so much.

How often do you lose your voice?
If you use proper screaming techniques, you shouldn't, claims the Korchinator.

How many kids do you want?
I'm not sure.
Possibly none.

How's your sister?
I haven't one.

Are you a good babysitter ?
I suppose.
I babysat earlier.

How's your mood?
I'm too tired to care about anything.

Do you have a job?
I babysit.
Not even regularly.

Are you legally able to drive?
I'm 13, you tell me.

Ever thrown up in a car?
No.

Have you ever truly disliked someone?
Of course.

What do you think of people who take too many pictures of themselves, in the same position and have them on facebook?
It's irritating, but let them do what they like.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
It's basically over.

Is anyone over protective over you?
Incredibly.

When is the last time you saw number 1 on your top friends?
Friday.

Do you trust all of your friends?
Not with everything.

Are you any good at math?
I'm decent.
In the advanced math class.
Calculators are a great thing.

Are you easy to get along with?
Very.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
"Yay, paint chips!"

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
Probably.

Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
He doesn't care much for me.

Your enemy is at your doorstep begging for forgiveness, what would you do?
It depends.
I have a tendency to forgive, but I don't often forget.
Either way, I haven't enemies.

No comments: