Sunday, January 25, 2009

Survey #33

Remember the first time you kissed the last boy you kissed?
Friday night.

Do people ever think you're older/younger than you actually are?
Older.

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Go for it. I can't guarantee I'll care much.

Have you ever liked someone a lot older than you?
Only a few years.

What are you listening to?
I can hear the TV in the next room.

Last thing you ate?
Whatever I had last night.

Drank?
Water.

Who was the last person you laid in bed with?
Emily.

How many people are you texting?
None, at the moment.

Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Forgive, maybe.
Forget, never.

Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
No.

Have you ever liked someone who had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I have.

Good day?
So far.

What did you do yesterday?
Emily had spent the night.
We worked on our science project; she left.

Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
Of course.

Do you miss anyone right now?
Always.

Do you wish you could turn back the hands of time?
Well...

Could you last an hour without talking?
Sure.
"Day of Silent Solidarity"

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
Considered it.

Have any interesting conversations lately?
Sure.

Can you trust most people?
I have issues with trust.

Do you enjoy life?
Very much so.

Have you held hands with anybody in the past two weeks?
I have.

Do you like to cuddle?
I do.

Interested in anyone at the moment?
I'm taken.

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe/baby?
He does.

Are you in a good mood?
A fairly good one, yes.

Are you trying to avoid liking/loving somebody at the moment?
Please refrain from asking that again.

Who was the last person you had an argument with?
I don't recall.

When was the last time you were really confused?
Right now.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Most definitely.

Any plans for tomorrow?
School.

Is someone mad at you right now?
Quite possibly.

If your friends warn you about someone, do you listen?
In all reality, that's why people are angry at me right now.
I like to find things out for myself.

Let's be honest; have you ever cheated on someone?
Never.

Ever drank nail polish remover?
Sick?

Have you ever cried and didn't know why?
Of course.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Seven.

Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
Always.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
I can't say I understand the concept of love.

Have you made a decision lately that changed your life?
Everything changes your life, whether minor or major.

Do you own a little black dress?
Not exactly.

Is there something you want to tell someone but can't?
I'm not sure.

Do you think your smart?
Somewhat.

Are you currently jealous?
It's an emotion I try to avoid.

Have you ever wanted something you couldn't have?
Of course.

When was the last time you cried really badly?
I'm not sure.

Do you trust all your friends?
No.

You want to get married?
I haven't decided.

Has anyone of the opposite sex ever hurt you emotionally or physically?
Yes.

No comments: