Sunday, March 14, 2010

Survey #150

If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing?
I've never had a beer in my life, but I'd probably be a.) demanding coffee, b.) refusing to drink it, c.) clinging to some boy, d.) declaring my love to said boy, e.) trying to actually have intelligent conversation, f.) passed out in the toilet, g.) all of the above, or h.) dead.

Anything you would change about your life right now?
Well, I'm pretty freaking bored right now.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Too many times. Pro tip: Don't forget your pants.

What subject do you have a hard time understanding?
Algebra. Gibson doesn't deserve that teaching degree.

Do you want to fix things with anybody?
Whatever happens, happens. It'd be nice, but they have to want it as well.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
Too bad he's in Corry.

What's on your schedule for tomorrow?
Schoolin'. Then rehearsal for this show I'd rather not be in.

Who did you last pinkie promise with?
Pedobear.

Why are you at home right now?
I have no life.

Do you believe, "Once a cheater always a cheater?"
People make mistakes, kay?

This time last year, were you single?
No sir. I was dating a rapist, basically. I just..wasn't so aware of that little personality trait at that point.

How are you feeling right now?
Peachy.

When will your next kiss be?
Let's go with Wednesday.

How's your heart right now?
I'll have to ask it, and get back to you on that.

Do you bump into someone’s arm if you want to hold their hand?
Maybe subconsciously or something.

Whats your zodiac sign?
Virgo.

Congratulations​!​​​ You just had a baby boy! What's his name?
Abortion Clinic.

When was the last time you were complimented?
Earlier.

Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
Can you believe I haven't seen Alice yet?

Are you easily scared at horror films?
I'm more afraid of my toaster.

If you had $100 would you spend or save it?
I'd eventually spend it.

Last place you went out to eat?
Plaza.

Where are you right now?
Whenever my mum asks that, I tell her I'm in a dark alley, hangin' with some drug dealers.

Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
Uh. I'm fourteen.

Could you date someone taller than you?
They'd have to be, like, eight to be shorter than me.

Last time you cried?
Last weekend-ish. I don't like hearing about how my boyfriend put his wiener in that thing he calls his ex.

Do you have the same name as any of your relatives?
I have my aunt's middle name.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
What a waste of time.

Last December, what was your love life like?
Pretty much nonexistent.

Are you afraid to grow up?
I refuse.

If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
If I could take a choice few with me, sure.

When was the last time someone yelled at you?
Savannah was ranting about eating disorders and The Bitch earlier.

Did you have a dream last night?
I don't recall.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
I find myself confusing.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I doubt it.

How is your life going for you?
It's alright.

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
Not so much anymore.

No comments: