Sunday, March 14, 2010

Survey #152

What is your mom listed under in your phone?
Kim McMichael.

What was the last thing you watched on television?
Nightmare Before Christmas.

Will tomorrow be better than today?
Doubt it.

Can you live without your cell phone?
I wouldn't be happy about it.

One thing you're looking forward to?
Wednesday.

Why did you cry the last time you did?
Scott.

Would you rather fly, drive, or travel by train?
I've never rode a train, but I'd like to.

Are you tan?
It's March.

Did you cry today?
Nope.

Who did you last see in person?
My mum's behind me, making me salad.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Hollister.

Is there something that reminds you of someone every time you see/hear it?
Pretty much everything reminds me of someone.

What were you doing last night at midnight?
I was lazing about.

Could you date someone taller than you?
I prefer it that way.

Did you hug someone today?
My broski.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
In some regards.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yes ma'am.

Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
Not really. But that's a good thing.

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
I might, if I ever get contacts.

Are you going out of town soon?
Doubt it.

If you could change your eye color, would you?
Nah. I actually like my eyes.

What are you thinking of doing right now?
Sneaking out, later.

How are you?
Decent.

What's your ringtone?
My phone is on vibrate.

What happened at 10:00 am today?
I was asleep.

Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Emily.

Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone?
Almost everyday, from Scott, regardless of how many times I tell him that I won't be up until late afternoon.

Where is your cell phone?
On the desk.

Money or love?
Love.

Do your parents really know you?
Nobody does.

Do you think someone is thinking about you?
Maybe.

What was the last thing you laughed at?
"I have a hand?"

What were you doing at seven this morning?
Sleeping.

Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Yeah..

How many texts are in your inbox?
339.

Is the last person you texted male or female?
Male.

Have you argued with anyone today?
I yelled at my Wii for a good ten minutes.

Do you like your life?
I'm not a starving African or anything.

What are you listening to?
Nothing in particular.

Are you shy?
I wish.

What did you do yesterday?
Rehearsal.

What plans do you have for tomorrow?
School. Rehearsal.

Do you have any summer plans yet?
Unofficial ones.
Perhaps Warped, and vacation.

Who was the last male that you hugged?
Kyle. He went back to school today.

Who was the last female you hugged?
Probably The Woman.

Who was the last person you spoke to before you went to sleep last night?
Kyle.

What did you order the last time you had fast food?
Mocha.

What did your last incoming text message say?
"Haha, as long as not everybody knows?"

When's the last time you talked with the opposite sex on the phone?
It's been a few days.

What's the last movie you watched at home?
Nightmare.

Is someone mad at you right now?
Like I know.

Do you think love lasts forever?
Define love, and then, define forever.

Have you ever found yourself worrying about commitment?
Pretty much.

How do you feel about long-distance relationships?
If you can make it work, have at it.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't even think I believe in love, period.

Has someone ever told you they loved you?
Liars.

Have you ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
Yeah, not exactly.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Not..literally.

Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
Bahahaha. Trey used to write me these emo little love songs. They were amusing as hell.

Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now?
I taste like garlic, but hey.

Who's in your profile picture with you?
No one.

Do you enjoy late night conversations?
They're pretty nice.

Do you know what you're going to wear tomorrow?
I have an idea.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
No thanks.

Do you like surprises?
I guess so.

Do you blow dry your hair?
Rarely.

Do you straighten your hair?
Yeah.

Are you one of those people who never drink soda?
I have it, like, once a month.

Do you drink coffee?
That's probably why I'm so short.

Ever kissed someone whose name started with B?
I don't think so.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
I have, previously.

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
You mean last Wednesday? Yeah, we were at our park.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person you kissed?
Not yet.

Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
I've never dyed my hair.

Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single?
Why not?

Has anyone ever seen you kiss the last person you kissed?
Probably.

Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Ears.

Would you ever become a vegetarian?
I've been a vegetarian for the past two years. Teen Vogue claims that was the first step to my eating disorder.

When is the last time you REALLY smiled?
Probably today.

Do you remember your last hug?
It was awkward.

Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
All the time.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I hope not?

Besides this, what are you doing right now?
Eating salad. Talking to a cute boy.

Do you prefer the ocean or a pool?
I've never been to the ocean.

Are you a bigger fan of snowstorms or thunderstorms?
Thunderstorms!

Would you ever date anyone your parents disapproved of?
Hello, my life.

Are you friends with your exes?
They hate me.

Who did you spend your summer with last year?
Trey.

Last person to whom you told a secret?
Scott, maybe?

Do you like hugs and kisses?
From certain people. :)

Did the last person you kiss have tattoos?
No.

Are you in a good mood right now?
I was in a better mood before The Woman told me to do my algebra.

Who do you have feelings for these days?
Scott Douglas.

What color eyes does the last person you kissed have?
...Oh, jeez. I...I think they're brown?
Alright, I asked him. He said "dark amber." So, yeah. Brown.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Navy.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Scotty's a woman, basically. I mean, "dark amber," seriously?!

What do you do when you need to relax?
Breathe.

No comments: