Sunday, March 14, 2010

Survey #151

Disclaimer: 90% of my music isn't in iTunes right now. I don't add it until I have time to tag it, and who has time for that?

Basics
How many songs do you have in your library: 1461
How many days/hours of music do you have: 4
What is the first song and artist: Principito - Andrew Jackson Jihad
What is the last song and artist: I Fought Piranhas - The White Stripes
What is your favorite band: I don't have a favorite.
How many songs do you have by them: N/A
Of which band do you have the most songs: Modest Mouse
How many songs do you have by them: 110

Go to your Top 25 Most Played
What’s your number one song: Chemo Limo - Regina Spektor
Number two: Après Moi - Regina Spektor
Number three: Fidelity - Regina Spektor
Number ten: Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Number 25: Self Esteem - AJJ
How many times have you played the first song: 14, but my iTunes crashes so often that this isn't accurate at all.
What album is it on: Soviet Kitsch
How many times have you played the third song: 7
What band shows up the most: Regina Spektor

Put your library on shuffle
How do you feel about life: Don't Stop Believin' - Glee Cast
Who do you want to kiss: Slave - Weezer
Where do you want to be: The First Drop - Rise Against
Who is your best friend: Aluminum - The White Stripes
How do you feel about him/her: Bullet Proof..I Wish I Was - Radiohead
What did you dream about last night: Sleep - Kimya Dawson
Where do you want to live: Love is the Answer - Weezer
How was your high school experience: Trouble - Coldplay
First boyfriend/girlfriend: Under the Knife - Rise Against
Your ex: High and Dry - Radiohead

Type into Search
Life: 28
Love: 51
Hate: 3
Death: 21
Fear: 2
Pink: 10
Him: 2
Her: 57
Crazy: 1
Friend: 21
Family: 56
Fun: 15
Wish: 2
Sex: 1

Put on Shuffle and press ‘Next’ 5 times
What song is it: 2.99 Cent Blues - Regina Spektor
What album is it on: 11:11
How many times have you played it: iTunes says never, but I think it lies.
Do you like the song: I guess so.
Do you like the artist: Definitely.
Have you seen them in concert: No. :(
Own any merch: I wish.

No comments: