Thursday, June 4, 2009

Survey #149

What was the last thing you made into a heart?
Gum wrapper. I'm cool.

How tall is the last person you hugged?
A bit taller than me, he is.

What color is your underwear?
Do you really care?

Do you normally sleep with clothes on?
Yes? Most people do..don't they?

Think about the last pair of socks you wore.
Thinking...

What are you listening to right now?
I can hear Trey's music.

How do you look up new music?
Last.fm - Torrentz.

What is something you wish you had more of?
A life?

Who does your top eight consist of?
Trey.

Are you gay?
No. I am not angular.

What is the coolest band name you have ever heard?
I'm not sure.

Do you like poetry?
Quite a bit.

What were you last sad about?
Trey was unhappy.

Do you mind when people talk about your sex life?
Ha. It's like everyone's new past time.

Let's just say you were a serial killer. Would you get caught?
Definitely not. I'm stealthy. :)
Buuuuut, I'm totally a pacifist, so that could never work out.

Has anyone ever said they would die for you?
Ha.

What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I'm not a fan of whiskey, I'll tell you that.

Does it annoy you when people type like they're ghetto?
Yeah, pretty much.

Do you always answer your phone?
Usually.

Say you were dying tomorrow. What would you want to eat last?
No thank you.
I'm not a fan of food.
Hmm, maybe..cock. :D

Does something hurt on you right now?
My head kills, and my thigh has a nasty bruise.

What is your current mood?
Eh. I'm kinda upset.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with an E, L, or C?
E and C.

What time do you normally go to sleep every day?
It's usually around midnight.

Who do you know that can make you feel better if you're not feeling happy?
Trey! :]

Do you have any dishes in your room?
I cleaned a bit up there today.

Are you someone who remembers dates?
Pretty much.

What would you do if your ex died?
I might cry a bit.

Where did your last kiss take place? When?
Goodbye kiss on the bike trail..two days ago?

Would you rather get shot or get injected?
Get shot, as in, with a gun? Or get a shot? And doesn't a shot=an injection?

Do you hate when people call you when you're sleeping?
Usually it's Trey, and he's cute, so..

Would you ever get your nipples pierced?
Definitely not. That sounds like it'd hurt.

What is your least favorite type of alcohol?
I told you, I'm not fond of whiskey.

Did you ever have tea parties when you were younger?
We're having either a.) a tea gathering (because tea parties are too feminine) or b.) a coffee congregation (at Fresh Cup) tomorrow. Trey and I are awesome.

Have you ever shaved someone before?
That's really sort of disgusting.
Kyle and I were going to wax his back, though.
We have the craziest brother-sister relationship, ever.

What is your favorite line from a movie?
I have a lot.

What do you think about Hot Topic?
I enjoy some of the stuff there, and some of it is just ridiculous.

If your boyfriend spit at you what would you do?
Yell.

What would you do if you saw a guy hit a girl?
I'd probably go over there and put him in his place. Well, I'd try to, anyway.

What would you never name one of your children?
Lucifer.

What annoys you?
People.

Are you drifting from anyone?
Pretty much.

Where do you go when you want to get a really good sub sandwich?
Subway is my favorite.

How often do you go to the bathroom in a day?
I don't count?

Do you use tobacco products?
Yuck.

What magazine do you read or look through most often?
Teen Vogue. I'm cool. xD

Would you ever go a week without showering?
That's disgusting.

If your nails are painted, what color are they?
My fingernails are hot pink, and my toes are a shade of pink that changes to orange. Emily got me the nail polish; it's really neat.

Do you put posters on your bedroom walls?
I have everything on my bedroom walls.

Do you flip the channel when commercials come on?
Occasionally. I love watching infomercials.

What were you doing at ten this morning?
I was just finishing a movie about worms making worms, and worms exchanging sperm, methinks.

Have you been to a baby shower?
'Course.

What cell phone company do you use?
Sprint.

What color is your hair brush?
I have many.

What is your middle name?
Lee.

Do you have your future children's names picked out?
We discussed this a few days ago, actually.

What color is your mailbox?
It's black.

Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
I..no. Not usually.

What brand is your computer printer?
HP Photosmart C4280 All-In-One.

How many cars can fit in your driveway?
A lot.

Who was your kindergarden teacher?
Zawocki.

Are you taller than your mom?
Nope. I'm short.

Do you have any bruises right now?
You should see my thigh.

Are you cold right now?
Not really, no.

Do any of your close friends have kids?
My close friends are teenagers.

Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
Possibly, and I'm going to kill the guy that knocked her up, if she does get pregnant.

What is the closest red object to you?
This thing of tissues.

Do you have an iPod or Mp3 player?
An iPod is an MP3 player. It's just a specific brand. I really wish people would learn this.
And, to answer your question, yes, I do have an iPod. It's a green 8gig nanochromatic.

If someone doesn't like you, it's probably because:
They choose not to.

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
Me.

What are your plans for this weekend?
We're walking from school to Fresh Cup

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Chloe and I have fun little parties.

Do you lose your keys often?
What keys?

How many keys are on your keychain?
What keychain?

When was your last encounter with the police?
Hmm..

Do you sing in the shower?
Dude. You don't even know.

No comments: