Monday, June 1, 2009

Survey #147

Do you still get Happy Meals when you go to McDonald's?
I'm vegetarian.

Would you rather cash or a gift card?
Cash.

Have you ever met someone who is incredible?
I've met the Hulk.

Can you read?
I can.

Do you wear a ring on your finger?
Purity ring.

Is someone on your mind right now?
Indeed he is.

Would you ever change for a boy?
I shouldn't have to.

Have you ever been on stage?
It's practically my second home.

Does anyone disgust you?
People in general.

Do you trust anyone 100%?
Probably not, no.

Is your Myspace profile private?
Of course.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
I haven't.

Last time you laughed?
Right now.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Doubt it.

Who were you with last night?
Trey.

Where are you?
Home.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Yearbooks. That horrible picture. No.

If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
It wouldn't make a difference.

Where will you be twelve hours from now?
Cafeteria.

What is the last movie you watched?
Star Trek.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Not to anywhere in this lifetime.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
How silly.

Are you easily confused?
What?

Would you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?
I love him.

Who was your last incoming call from?
Trey.

Honestly, if you could go back five months and change something, would you?
The opportunity to go back in time just blows my mind. I don't know how people can say no to these kind of questions.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Probably.

Is there something you need to tell someone of the opposite sex?
Not really, no.

Are you different than what you were a year ago?
Probably.

Where do you want to be right now?
Anywhere but here.
I do NOT want to be having this discussion about my problem.

Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past three months?
Hah.
"I can't believe you had your pants off!"

Anything you have to say to the first girl on your top?
I have no females.

Last person you hugged?
Trey Trey Trey.

What do you feel like doing right now?
Punching my mother in the face. If she really cared, she'd get me help, like, now.
She wouldn't keep waiting.

Have you ever showered with someone?
No.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
We've already acknowledged this.

Where is your mom right now?
Bathroom.
Washing her face.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Schoolings.

How is your heart lately?
Transplanted?

What did you do on Valentine's Day?
Aladdin rehearsal and movies with Trey.

Is there anyone you know that deserves to get punched?
I don't usually agree with violence..

Is there somebody in your life that you could not survive without?
His name is Trey, and I love him dearly.

Were you single on your last birthday?
I was.

Who was the last person to cook for you?
My mother ought to be getting me cereal.

Who was the last person to text you?
Who knows. My phone is upstairs.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
I did.

Anything you would change about your life right now?
I would be small, and happy.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
Sort of.

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
I don't even remember.

Any new regrets this year?
I'm sure, though I try to live without them.

What were you doing last night?
I was at Trey's.

Anything you're excited about?
michigan

How are you feeling?
I am utterly pissed.

How old do you look?
Two.

Do you draw?
Every now and then.

Last thing eaten?
Honey Bunches of Oats with ultra-skim milk.

What do you drink most often?
Water.

What are you doing right now?
This.

Who do you call when you're having a bad day?
I don't, usually.

No comments: