Sunday, November 16, 2008

Survey #20

Was the person you last kissed physically attractive?
You have no clue.

What is/was your worst subject in school?
Math. And yet I'm in the advanced class. What a joke.

What was the last movie you saw?
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

What are your initials?
ALM.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Not usually.

If you just drank 15 beers describe what you would be doing?
I'd be drunk as @*#&, about to pass out. Destination: Your mother's couch.
- Hollywood Undead.

Where were you at noon yesterday?
My bed.

When's the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I'm not sure.

Want something you can't have?
I want someone I can't have.

How's your hair today?
It's kind of looking like hair.
I've got a chunky, black, plastic headband in, too.

What do you do when you're sad?
Smile.

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Uhh.
A swimming pool manufacturer.
I'd like one filled with cash, the other filled with pudding.

What jewelry are you wearing?
Earrings.
Necklace.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No, but that feeling isn't mutual.

If you're being extremely quiet what's it mean?
It depends.

Looking forward to anything?
Christmas.
Oh, and Kyle comes home next week.
If that's a good thing...

What is your current mood(s)?
Bored. Tired. Lonely.

Are you happy with yourself?
Why?

When did you last cry?
Not too long ago.

Have you done bad things with your parents near by?
Define bad.

Do you have a secret that you've never told ANYONE?
Not that I can think of, no.

Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
Sure.

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
They may, or may not.
I personally don't care much.

Are you happy right now?
Eh.
Not so much, though it's snowing.

Want someone back in your life?
Please.

Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
Warm.
If it's snowing, cold is fine.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a R?
In kindergarten.

When did you last throw up?
I don't recall.

What was the weather like today?
Snowy and chilly, also.

Are you someone's best friend?
I believe so.

How was your night?
Not night yet?

No comments: