Saturday, November 8, 2008

Survey #18

Could you cry right now?
If I start to think about everything, I probably would cry.

Are you a jealous person?
I can be and that's something I hate about myself.
I wish I was like all of you non-jealous people.
(Ha. See what I did there?)

If you could see one person right now, who would it be?
If I could see him, I'd want things to be the way they were, not the way they are.

What do you need to be doing right now?
Nothing in particular.

Did you date anyone this past summer?
I did.

What color shirt were you wearing when your last kiss took place?
I'm not positive. It may have been blue.

Song playing right now?
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

What does your last text message in your inbox say?
"U R SO LUCKY! You got a new picture message! See it now! (Remember: Picture Msg rates will apply)"
Ha. Kajeet, I love you.

Next vacation you're going on?
Not a clue.

What's something you really want right now, be honest?
I want to go to Goodwill and get an old vinyl. All of our have sentimental value plus they still work and I want to melt one into a bowl.

Do you prefer to call or text more?
Call, please.

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
Michele.

Where will you be in a hour?
Here, I assume.

What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
I don't remember the last kiddo I texted.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a J?
I have.

Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.

Do you like to cuddle?
I love it!

What are your plans for the next weekend?
Babysitting.

Whats your hair look like today?
I used volumizing shampoo.

What was the last thing you ate?
My dinner consisted of ice water, a salad, mushrooms, and some rice.

Are you someone's best friend?
Hope so.

Have you spoken to your mother today?
I have.

What color is your hair?
Light brown with amber and honey blonde highlights.

When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
Earlier today.

Do you want any piercings?
Yess!

What's the biggest surprise you got this week?
No clue.

Do you drink water?
Well, yeaah.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Not really, no.

Did the last person you kissed make you happy?
More than anyone.

What are you seriously wearing?
What am I jokingly wearing?

Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
Ice cream sounds good.

What are you doing tonight?
Not much of anything.

Is there anyone on your bad side right now?
Definitely.

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
Probably not.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Tons.

Can you make brownies without having to look at the directions?
Nope.
I'm a hopeless baker.

Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
Not really, no.

Have you bought any clothing items in the past week?
Nope.

Do you sing in the shower?
Too often.

Do you have your own personal diary?
I blog.

What's on your mind right now?
A certain someone.

How old do you look?
Not my age.

Are you happy with life?
Not so much.

Do you miss anyone?
Very, very much.

How many windows are open on your computer?
This, then I've got my Buddy List.

What do you hear right now?
Circle - Slipknot

How many hours did you sleep last night?
Seven?

Is there something bothering you right now?
Always.

Are you shy?
Ha.
You're funny.

Are you talkative?
Very much so.

In the past week have you felt stupid?
Mmhmm.

In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
Nope, but Tuesday I got highlights.

What were you doing at 9 am this morning?
I was asleep.

In the past week have you felt sad?
Well, yeah.
Anymore, the feeling doesn't really disappear.

Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?
How personal?

If you could pack up and move, would you?
In a heart beat.

What person in your family are you the most like?
I don't think I'm like any of them.
I swear, I'm adopted.

Who were you with last night around 7:00 PM?
I was home.
I'm sick.

What was the last place you went besides home?
McDonald's on Thursday.

Where is your cell phone?
Pocket.

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate is better but milk is pretty sick.

When was the last time you had Starbucks?
I haven't.

Can you whistle?
Not well.

Do you sleep on your stomach?
Nahh.

Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Occasionally.
Not usually my celly, I don't really get service here.

Do you know anyone who's married?
Obviously.

What's your favorite number?
Three, seven, thirteen.

Are you ticklish?
A little.

What is your nickname?
Bahaha.
I've got tons.

Do you like horror or comedy?
Horror is great.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
Sure.

When was the last time you cleaned your room?
I picked up a bit today.

How many letters are in your last name?
Nine.

No comments: