Monday, November 3, 2008

Survey #16

1- What are your initials?
A.L.M.

2- What is your favorite thing to wear?
I like jeans and tees with a hoodie thrown on top.

3- Last thing you ate or drank?
I had water and some cheese pizza for dinner.

4- Name one thing that scares you.
I hate the feeling of being alone in a huge crowd.
I'm not sure it's so much a fear...

5- I say Shotgun, you say?
Wedding.
Shotgun - (Wedding) - Shotgun - (Wedding)
Yes, I listen to my Panic!

6-Who was the last person in your bed?
Myself.

7-What were you doing at 7:00am?
Getting ready.

8- Last person you hugged?
Not sure.

9- Does anyone you know want to date you?
I couldn't tell you to save my life.

10-When was your last encounter with the police?
Actually, today.
We had DARE.
(Drugs Are Really Expensive)

11-Have you ever driven without a license?
No, I have not.

12- The last place you went out to dinner?
Burger King.
Yeah, I'm classy.

13-Do you like your name?
It could be worse.

14- What time of the day is it?
10:58 PM

15- Who/What made you angry today?
Nathan. He made some comment that I'm nearly positive was about Curti.

16- Baseball or Football?
I..don't care much for sports?

17- Favorite color(s)?
The rainbow is great.

18-Do you like birds?
They're alright.

19- Favorite holiday:
I like Christmas lots.

20- Do you download music?
Illegally.

21- Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Define "dirty".

22- Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
As long as you know what it means, I'm fine with it.

23- Hair; long or short?
Mine's long.

24- Do you like to cuddle?
Oh yess.

25- Do you love anyone?
Maybe.

26-Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.

27- Have you ever bungee jumped?
No, but I will.
Someday.

28- Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Not yet.

29- Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Too often.

30- How many pets do you have?
None.

31- Have you met a real redneck?
Hello Alabama.

32- Who can you tell anything to?
God.

33- What are you listening to right now?
Mia madre.

34- What is your current favorite song?
I don't have one.

35- Last movie you watched?
--Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

36- Do you wear contacts?
No, but I'd like them.

37- What is your favorite TV show?
I like That 70's Show.

38- Fast food or Sit-down Restaurant?
-I like to sit down at a fast-food joint.

39- What's one thing you've learned this year?
Who I am.

40- What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't?
Chain coffee places are overrated.
I like our quaint little coffee shops.

41- Ever had someone sing to you?
Quite often.

42- Have you ever fired a gun?
Nooope.

43- Are you missing someone?
More than ever.

44- Magazines or books?
Books, usually, but the occasional magazine.

45- What do you have an obsession with?
Reading/Writing/Art/Theater
Something in there.

46- Has anyone ever said you looked like or reminded them of a celeb?
Mmhmm.
Usually it's not intended as a compliment though.

47- What kind of car do you drive?
It's a bike.

48- Who would you like to see right now?
Him, please.

49-Ever had a near death experience?
I'm dying right now.
As are you.
We all are, and we have been since the moment we were born.
Hooray optimism!

50-Are you afraid of falling in love?
I think so.
Reminds me of that one commercial...

No comments: