Saturday, November 1, 2008

Survey #15

When you are in the shower, what do you normally do first:
Shampoo.

Do you have a fear, even only a slight fear, of insects:
Eh. Not really, no.

Which shoes do you wear most often:
Probably my mock low-tops.
They look exactly like Converse, but they aren't.

Do you paint your nails.
If so, what is the usual colour or colours:
Black or anything of the neon rainbow.


Do you have a favourite poem you like and can recall.
If so, what is it:
Not a favorite, no.

Do you find yourself even the least bit creative:
Absolutely.

Have you ever resided in a home that was haunted:
I believe I do.

If so, tell me of your experience please.
If not, do you believe in ghosts:
We hear things and see things. Often.

What is the worst memory you can think of:
I'm not sure what my own worse memory is, but I think it'd be horribly tragic to remember your own death.

Do you have any close friends who you feel do not understand you:
I do not understand myself.
How can I expect them to?

Do you like to use abbreviations or not:
Not really, no.

Where was the last place outside your home that you've been to:
Ben's yard and then
the streets in between there and here.

Did you enjoy going to this place or was it not so great:
It was rather enjoyable.

Do you like Disney:
I suppose so.

If so, what is your favourite Disney movie:
Not sure I have a favorite.

What is the most creative thing that you do:
Oh, gosh.
It's this never-ending list.

Do you ever think of bettering your talent or do you not need to:
I am in a constant state of bettering my talents,

Do you like to write in cursive or just plain text:
Just plain text.

At the mall do you get free samples even if you don't know what it is:
Usually.

Do you know how to restore your hard drive on your computer:
Step 1. Cry because something's wrong.
Step 2. Locate my brother.
Step 3. Proceed to misinterpret the situation.
Step 4. Have him fix it.

Do you like any animes:
Not really, though I like the way the facial expressions are drawn.

What is your favourite movie of all time:
Not positive.

Do you wish your life was like a fairy tale:
Sort of. Fairy tales end with those sickly sweet happy endings.
Plus, love is only true in fairy tales.

What do you mostly daydream about?
Oh, everything.

When was the last time you got angry, and why did you get angry:
I'm absolutely aggravated right now because now that I'm allowed to go to the show, there is no one to go with.

What was the worst predicament you've ever faced:
Can't say.

What is the worst movie you've ever seen in your life altogether:
Possibly National Treasure Book of Secrets.
It also doesn't help that I nearly got raped watching it.

What is something you would NEVER eat even though some people do eat it:
Meat.
Of any kind.

Do you have any favourite artists:
Musical? Tons.

Do you like Tim Burton and his work:
Yessir.

Who is your favourite director:
I'm not sure.

Who has influenced your life the most out of family members:
Probably Michele, though I'm really not so sure.
I know my parents have influenced it for the worst, making it a living hell.

Which celebrity or famous person had influenced your life tremendously:
There are loads.

What place do you want to visit the most:
London, please.

What is your favourite band:
I've got dozens.

What song will you never grow tired of by this band:
...

What is your most favourite colour of all time:
I like the rainbow.

What is the best toy you had as a child:
I think my marble maze and train set were pretty great.

Out of the toys now, which do you wish they had back when you were a child:
I was quite content with my toys.

What is the oddest thing that's happened to you:
My life is stitched together with oddities.

Have you ever been chased by a wild animal:
Not that I recall.

Who do you miss the most:
His name is Sam.

No comments: