Sunday, October 5, 2008

Survey #10

The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am. Would you go?
Definitely. I am doubtful that he would need me, period, especially not at the wee hours of the morning. If he did, however, I'd go.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Now.
My mother is an arrogant fruitcake.

Who did you hangout with last night?
The family.
I went to Jesse and Michele's for a bit for Tori's birthday, but they had incense and it gave me a migraine.

How many hours did you sleep last night?
Enough.

When was the last time you talked to your number 2?
Maranna?
Yesterday, I believe.

Do you miss your past?
I miss a part of my past.
Then again, I guess there is probably a reason it isn't the present.
Maybe, just maybe, it could be the future.

What are you doing tonight?
Absolutely nothing.

Do you think your ex still likes you?
He has no reason not to, and yet, he doesn't.

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Laura claims it was a potato.
I honestly don't recall the last potato I ate.

Do you believe exes can be friends?
I miss him.

Did you ever lose a best friend?
If they were a best friend, you wouldn't lose them.
Right?

What is wrong with you right now?
My major malfunction?
Oh, everything.

What are you listening to?
My mother.
She's cackling like an idiot in the living room.
Seriously, SNL can't be that amusing.

Who was last to cook for you?
My mom made me hot cocoa earlier.

Before that?
My dad made me s'ketti .

What is your current mood?
Blargh.

Something you do a lot?
Break out in song.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Very much.

Who is the last person that made you smile?
Laura.
She usually can.
"I hate my disfunctional penis. I know how you feel. : /"
Even if she can't spell "dysfunctional"...

How's your day going so far?
The past 42 minutes of it have been absolute crap.
Only 23 hours and 18 minutes more to go.

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
I try.

Anything you're looking forward to?
The bonfire should be pretty rad.

Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
It wasn't enough time.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
It was rather quick, really.

Are you waiting for something?
Not really.

Who has your heart at this moment?
Oh, just someone.
The sad part is, he doesn't even care.

Would you kiss an ugly person for $1,000?
Sure, why not?

Who gave you the last high five?
Uh.
Emily?

What is one fact about the last person who texted you?
Curtis has amazing shoes.

Can you use chopsticks?
Not properly.

Last time you were on the phone?
Yesterday.

Ever been to the Statue of Liberty?
No sir!

Voting for Obama?
I would if I could, but, you see, 13 year old children cannot vote.

How many email addresses do you have?
Lots.

Last time you washed your hair?
Around noon.

Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
Well.
Laura said no.

Do you like Oreos?
They're okay.

Do you send out thank you cards?
Usually.

Can you ice skate?
Never tried.
I'm sure a paraplegic could do it better.

Do you have a brother?
One and a half.

Do you know how to change a diaper?
Yes.

Do you like to grocery shop?
Oh boy! Do I ever!
..No.

What kind of mood are you in?
Didn't we discuss this before?

Do you do your own laundry?
Not really.

Has someone close to you passed away this year?
Certain people are dead to me.

Showers or baths?
Showers.

Do you take out the trash?
When the parental units make me.

Do you watch "The Hills"?
Ew.

Last CD you played?
This CD I burnt.
It has a Paramore song on it that just sort of stops in the middle.
Infuriating.

What did you do Saturday night?
I started this Saturday night.

What are you thinking about right now?
He who must not be named.

Wearing any bracelets?
Nopes.

Last thing someone bought for you?
Fast food.

What are you doing right now?
Advising Laura on matters pertaining to sex.

Has a boy put their arm around you in the past five days?
Stop.

Last thing you drank?
Cocoa.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Conversing with people.

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
Got up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head.
Scratch that last bit.
Really, I stomped over to where my celly was charging so I could shut the alarm off.

Are you taller than your mom?
Nope.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name starts with an L?
No.
Not yet, anyways.

Do you want to get married and have children one day?
I'm..not sure.

Any plans today?
Church?

Whats your favorite number?
I like thirteen.

What did you eat last?
Spaghetti?

How is the weather right now?
It's..dark outside.
And cold..inside and out.

Have you ever cried for no reason?
Behind the tears lie reasons.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two.

Is your bathroom clean?
Ha.

How are you feeling today?
My tummy box hurts.

Dog or cat person?
There's a kitty at my foot and I want to touch it.

Have you ever gone to a beach?
Are there really people who haven't?

What are you doing tomorrow?
Tomorrow being Monday?
Or tomorrow being Sunday?
Because technically, it's the first one.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla.
Today, I discovered a neat word.
Vanillan: Synthetically derived from vanilla extract, which is drawn from the plant, the Vanillan Planifolia.

Favorite place to shop?
I have a large list.

Do you have any bruises?
No, but I'm supposed to look forward to seeing Kirsten's on Monday.
Yeah, our friendship is kinda sick.
I'm plenty aware.

How long does it take you to get ready?
Depends.

What are you wearing?
Pajamas.

If you had to eliminate a single type of animal forevermore, which would you?
My mom is an animal.

Ever open a bag of chips in the grocery store and eat them before paying?
Ha.
Never considered it.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
At the rate we're going, the future is gonna blow.

No comments: