Friday, October 17, 2008

Survey #11

Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?
He doesn't in the least.

Do you sleep with one leg out from under the covers?
Sometimes.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

How many times have you eaten sushi?
A few.

Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Stop?

Could you go a day with out eating?
Easily.

Are you starting to realize anything?
Lots.
I wish I wasn't.

What side of a heart do you draw first?
Left.

Is it worth crying over a guy/girl?
If it makes you feel any better, sure.

One thing you're looking forward to?
Uhh.
I have a dress rehearsal tonight?
andd...
It's Friday?

Where do you wish to travel next?
New York, please.

Do you have empty alcohol bottles hidden anywhere?
Why would you hide an empty bottle of alcohol?

What are you doing tomorrow?
The Gala at the Library Theatre.

Last person you saw other than your family?
Uhh..the kiddos on my bus.

What did you think about when you first woke up?
I had Razzle Dazzle stuck in my head.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Depends on who it is with.

Do you want to be in a relationship?
Sort of, but not really.
I'm sick of people, and scared to get hurt again.
I just want to go back to how things were.

Do you want kids?
Maybe someday.
I'm not sure yet.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Oh, definitely.

Who is your oldest friend?
Are we going by age?
Or how long I've known them?

Did you go out or stay in last night?
I stayed hooome.

Are you a jealous person?
Everyone is, to some extent.

Would you leave the one you love for the hottest person in the world?
I've never actually been in love, but, if I was, I wouldn't even notice this supposed hottie.

Who was your last three texts from?
I delete my texts.

Who did you hug last?
Uhh...
I..don't recall.

In the past three days have you been rejected?
In some sort of way, I suppose.

Regret anything?
I try to live without regrets.

Who was your last kiss?
..Sam.

Last book you read?
Undercover - Beth Kephart

You had one day to live would you stay home?
You're kidding?

What friend do you tell the most to?
Probably Emily.

What are you currently doing?
This?

If you could do something differently, would you go back?
Probably not.
Everything happens for a reason, right?

What are your plans for tonight?
Dress rehearsal.

What are you listening to?
Nothing.

Are you sarcastic?
Not at all.
-_-
See what I did there?

Would you move to another state to be with the one you love?
In a heartbeat.

Is there a he/she on your mind?
Absolutely.
I'm just wasting my time though.

No comments: