Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Survey #9

1: What is the worst thing about hugs?
letting go.

2: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
not anytime soon.

3: What are you listening to?
the dryer.

4: Did you talk to anybody random today?
absolutely.

5: Did any particular thing brighten up your day?
nope, today freaking sucked.

6: What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?
oh, there are soo many.

7: Did your last outing involve the police?
going to the library? nahh.

8: If you could hug anyone right now, who would it be?
he who cannot be named.

9: Go to your inbox on myspace, whose your 6th read message from?
I delete my messages.

10: When was the last time you were grounded?
oh, I don't even remember.

11: How many best friends do you have?
wow, good question.
lately, I have no idea.

12: Have you ever gotten the butterflies?
oh my, yes.

13: What were you doing at 8pm last night?
I was on the phone with Chloe.

14: Do you sleep with socks on?
I don't.

15: If you could change anything about your past would you?
I'd usually answer no to that, since everything happens for a reason, but some things...I wish they had never occurred.

16: Do you bail on people?
noo?

17: Does anyone think you are a bitch?
probably.

18: Why did your last relationship end?
because I happen to be a raging psychopath.

19: Do you consider your best friends boyfriend/girlfriend attractive?
ha.
Chris, no thanks.
Wyatt, no thanks.
Kyler...isn't hers yet.

20: When was the last time you went ice skating?
I never have.

21: Is lying ever ok?
actually, never.
people can deal with the truth, just tell them straight up.
lying just makes it worse.

22: Is your best friend a girl or a guy?
I have both.

23: Are you registered to vote?
no, seeing as I am 13, but I will register as soon as I am of age.

24: A best friend should always:
be there for you -cough cough-

25: Who was the last person you hugged?
oh, Aubrey?

26: What was the last thing to make you smile?
Pat...has a little lesbian addiction.

27: Have you ever been fired from a job?
noo.

28: Someone trips in front of you- what do you do?
help them up, etc.
I'm a good samaritan.

29: Who made you last cry, and why?
let's...skip to the next question.

30: Have you ever attended a school dance?
well duhh.

31: A random person you don't know says they like you - you say:
let's get married and make little babies shoot from my vagina?

33: Do you enjoy cuddling?
sure do :]

34: Have you ever woke up next to someone and smiled?
well...not like that.

35: Are you a good speller?
sort of.

36: Ever owned a hamster?
noo pets. ever.

37: Your friend is pregnant - you say?
phuket Thailand!
[for the record, I've never even seen Juno.]

38: Can you speak another language?
I can speak the basics in German and Spanish.

39: Do you like to run?
noooo.

40. Do you plan on dressing up for halloween this year?
ohh yes!

41: When is the last time you talked to your grandma?
on my birthday.

42: Do you have deja vu often?
all the time.

43: Do you believe in true love or love at first sight?
I believe in true love.
not love at first sight...that's lame.
you don't just look at someone you don't know and be like "OMG I LOVE YOU!"
no, it doesn't happen that way.

44: Favorite classic Disney movie?
Ohh god. I dunno.

45: Make up or straighteners?
make up.

46: If you had to choose between bf or best friend who would it be?
uhh...best friend.
although...a true bestie wouldn't make me choose.

47: Cats or dogs?
kitties!

48: Name 6 of your close friends?
Emily, Chloe, Alyssa, Maranna, Tiara, Corie

49: Boxers or French knickers?
oh god. -_-

50: What’s the funniest conversation you have ever had?
I've had soo many.

No comments: