Saturday, September 13, 2008

Survey #8

1] Have you ever showered with someone other than at school?
Uhh. I don't usually take showers at school, and especially not with other people.

2] Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Not so much, seeing as to him, I'm just an overly-dramatic, exaggerating, raging psychopath.
Ahh, I do enjoy the fact that his brother repeats everything that is said about me.

3] Where was the first kiss you had with the last person you kissed?
On his couch.

4] Who is your last text from and what does it say?
"Oh...Well then." -Curtis

5] Burger King or Wendy's?
BK has veggie burgers.
Vagina burgers, actually.
Ask Zach.

6] Latest you stayed up in the past week?
Like...3. Haha.

7] Where are you right now?
At my house.

8] Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
I don't tell anyone absolutely everything anymore.

9] What were you doing at 9:30 last night?
Talking...on the phone.
I think?

10] Are you listening to music right now?
Noope.

11] Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
No.

12] What is the 7th text in your inbox say?
I delete mine too often, I only have like 5.

13] Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
You don't even know.

14] How long can you go without your phone?
I can't.

15] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone & what did you talk about?
It was Emily.
We chatted about people and their problems.
Now that I think about it, I was supposed to call her back.

16] Who last called you babe/baby?
Oh god.
Probably Emily or somethiiin.
Or anyone who texts me and uses t9 and tries to text my name.

17] Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Do you have to ask this in every survey?

18] Do you know anyone who is married that shouldn't be?
Not my choice?

19] If your ex said they hate you, you say?
Well, seeing as he does...

20] Do you curse in front of your parents?
Sometimes.

21] What is your current annoyance?
Whoever posted this before me called "Dragostea Din Tei" by Ozone "Numa Numa".
Completely unacceptable, it is.

22] Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?
5th of July, at Yelena's aunt's house, with Yelena, Corey, and other people.

23] Who did you last lay in bed with?
Oh, stfu.

24] Are you afraid of roller coasters?
I love them!

25] What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving?
Hand cuff myself to them and swallow the key.

26] Macy's gift card or Hollister gift card?
Macy's.

27] Who hacked you off yesterday?
What?
Hacked?
Excuse me?

28] At what age do you want to be married?
I don't see myself getting married, but thanks for the, uh, question...

29] Where is your mom right now?
In the living room.

30] What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Well, to be honest, I'm supposed to be doing what I am.

31] Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
You have no clue.

32] When was the last time you felt unbearably guilty?
Always?

33] Are you bored?
Seeing as I'm sitting here answering the most pointless of questions...well, I'll let you decide.

34] What girls can you tell everything to?
Like I said before, I don't tell anyone everything.

35] The last person you talked to on AIM/MSN?
Laura.

36] Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an A?
Uhh, no.

37] Can you play guitar hero?
Not very well. :]

38] Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm, please.

39] What do you currently hear right now?
My stream.
It's...loud.
It rained.
Lots.

40] Three days in a hotel or NFL game tickets?
Hotel, please.

42] Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Football, definitely.

43] Where is your number one person on your friends list?
Maranna...is probably at home.
Or maybe in Meadville still.

44] What's your ringtone?
My cell is always on vibrate.

45] Four things you did yesterday?
I...slept. Awoke. Went to school. Breathed. Is that four?

46] Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Randy.
He's a dog, by the way.
Oh, and maybe the mailman.
Hehe.

47] Do you like zombies?
Why of course, I positively love things that don't exist.

48] Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a someone that treated you bad?
Guilty.

49] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No.
Someday.

50] Where was the worst place you slept over at?
Eh, I don't know?

52] Do you know anyone who is pregnant?
Mrs. Blair?

53] Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
I don't.
I wish I did.

54] Does anyone hate you?
Probably.
Their loss.

55] Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends on the situation.

56] Do you want a small or big wedding?
If I even get married...

57] Who was the last guy you talked to?
Austin

No comments: