Monday, December 15, 2008

Survey #22

Would you make a good parent?
Brady seems to think so.

Do you have a best friend?
Eh.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you hugged?
Curtis.

What are you doing tonight?
Sleeping, soon.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
They have.

How tall are you?
5'2"

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A star!

What did you first think when you woke up?
Of the passionate love I made last night..?

Do you like peanut butter?
And jelly!

Are you missing anyone?
Too much.

Are you outgoing?
Excessively.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Periwinkle is a funny color.

Where is your number one?
Considering she's extremely angry at me, I haven't a clue.

How many friends do you have that you can tell anything to?
..No.

What did you do last night?
Danced with the stars.

What's on your bedroom floor right now?
Everything.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Schooling.
Aladdin.
Hitting hopelessly on Carter.

What are your initials?
ALM.
A llama!

Last thing you drank?
Water

I say "shotgun" you say?
Wedding.

How many of the US states have you lived in?
1.

Why are you still up?
I can't sleep properly anymore.

Favorite food?
Anorexia nervosa.

When is your birthday?
The day before Michael Jackson's.

Do you love anyone?
Love is a lie.

How is the weather right now?
Dark.

What are you listening to right now?
My heart beating tenderly.
The water crashing along rocks in my stream.
Wow, I'm such a poet?

What was the last movie you watched?
Charlie Brown.

Do you wear contacts?
I want them desperately.

Where was the last place you went besides your house?
School.

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
Who do I always blame for my bad moods?

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Cried.

Do you care of what people think of you?
I care what I think of myself.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Someone on the trip this weekend.

Last person you went to the movies with?
Corie Eckman.

What are you looking forward to right now?
Giving Annie my fatness. We're pretending she's an African.

Where was your default pic taken?
Err. My house.

Your current relationship status?
Single.

Does your crush like you back?
It's ... lol.

How many people have you liked in the past 8 months?
Die.


What did you do today?
I learned stuff.

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Participating in choral direction with the Korchinator!

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
I haven't.

Where do you wish you were right now?
...A tanning bed?

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Funny you'd say that.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Too often.

Today did you hug a person you have feelings for?
I never get to anymore.

Is the person you like older or younger than you?
Mmhmm.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Constantly.

Whats the last thing you said to someone and to whom?
I told Kyler I am reminiscing the future.

Name something you are doing tomorrow?
Did I not already?

What CD is currently in your CD player?
A mix CD.

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate.

Can you whistle?
Hardly.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Suree.

Do you sleep on your stomach?
I don't.

What's bothering you right now?
Everything.

What are you wearing?
Nothing.

What did you dream about last night?
Don't recall.

What gets in your way of your sleeping?
This is.

Do you know anyone who's married?
Of course I do..

Whats your favorite number?
Sixty nine.

Who was the last person that made you cry?
Oh, you know.

Where are you going to be at 4pm tomorrow?
Busing it thisaway.

Are you jealous of anyone?
Don't.

Are you ticklish?
Very much so.

Last time you saw fireworks, with who and where?
Fifth of July.
Yelena's aunt's house.
A bunch of drunkards, Yelena, her family, Corey Faga.

Who did you last share a bed with?
Ha.

Do you like coffee?
Love it.

Are you missing anyone?
It's tearing me apart.

If you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to change a regret?
Money.

Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
Err.
Can we consider Jordan Spencer my teacher?
(Kidding, kidding! Dear Lord, I hope Sue doesn't read this regularly.)

What is your nickname?
No.

What was your fear that was going to get you at night as a child?
Bears.
I'm not even joking.

Is there anyone you want to push off the planet?
Too bad gravity kind of destroys that plan.

Do you crack your knuckles?
Obsessively.

How many kids do you plan on having?
I don't.

Plans for tonight?
Bed.

Favorite color?
Rainb...no.

Who pissed you off today?
Oh, jeez.

In the past five days, what would you go back and change?
Kill me.

Who last saw you cry?
Jesus.

Have you ever been on a blind date?
No thanks.

Do you have a strong relationship with your parents?
My..God.

No comments: